Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17x10 et20 square e36

Hello all,

I am checking fitment on my e36 coupe. I just purchased a set of Brock B6's 17x10 et20 squared coming with new 205/40's. Now after perusing the forums i see this will probably fit without issues, i have a fender roller and an angle grinder so worst case i'll shave the fenders if a roll and pull dont help. I have already done the diligence of removing the nasty caulking from inside my rear fenders.

Although this is not what i have come here for. I am curious as to how wide of tires i can fit on these wheels under the e36 front and rear fenders? I am thinking 215/40-45 or 225/45 for the front and 225/45 or 235/40 for the rears. Is this possible or am i going to have get flares? My reason for wanting some meat is due to my turbo plans in the future. I'm not sure how well 205/40 will hold up to 500whp

I am planning on eventually getting some fitment lab over fenders and throwing some spacers with more meaty tires but for now i wanted to see what i could make fit under my current fenders.

Suspension set up:
    • Bilstein B8 Sports
    • Ground control coilover kit - 525lb front 700lb rear

Just found this eddies-e36

So i guess its safe to say that i could fit the 225/45 or 235/40 in the rear, how much modification will be determined at time of fitment ofcourse. But for the 235 i would need camber arms, do you all think 225s would be fine with the stock rear arms maxed?

Comment

Nevermind ended up going a different route and picked up a set of rear road stars with 225/45. Going to pull the crap out of my fenders to make these work. I like the meat

Comment

Working...
      X