Original BBS RS017s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original BBS RS017s

Hey Stanceworks, I’m looking to sell my set of BBS RS017s. They’re in really nice original condition, not perfect by any means, but pretty damn close. They’ve never been split and the faces and barrels are still in original BBS gold. One barrel has two small weld repairs, and one other barrel has a small crack; I will be getting this fixed on my next day off. Tires are not included.

RS017s are 16x8” 5x130 ET62 with a 71.6mm hub bore.

I’m looking to get $1650 for these after I have the crack welded. I have mint used barrels that I replace the two damaged ones with, or do a full refinish of the wheels. PM me if you're interested in that and we can talk price.

I also have a set of used 40mm 4x100 to 5x130 adapters for a 57.1mm hub. They came with the wheels and didn't include all of the necessary hardware, but I will include one of each bolt to make it easier for you to find them. I’d throw these in for $50 if you want them.

PM me for more/detailed photos if you need them.

IMG_2232 (2).jpg
    IMG_2237 (2).jpg
    IMG_2239 (2).jpg
    IMG_2240 (2).jpg

Tires are all dismounted, waiting for my day off on Tuesday to get the one barrel welded. I might also end up refinishing these and asking more, so if you want them cheap and original think quickly.

Comment

Working...
    X