Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying this again, on Stanceworks: UNIQUE E28s!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying this again, on Stanceworks: UNIQUE E28s!

Here is the original carnage as viewed on mye28: http://www.mye28.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=147451

Tl;dr: I want to see some obscure, off the wall e28s that exude their owners' personalities. The Mye28 crowd is obsessive over making sure their cars are close to original, showroom condition mostly and thus are offended at the notion of stancing their cars (for the most part). My e28, though it's low mileage, is a bit of a beater body- and interior-wise, so I think it's a good candidate for some unique restomodding. Show me some inspirational stuff! The mye28 thread references some existing articles here on Stanceworks.

There's some serious butthurtness going on in that forum.... reminds me of my subie days and NASIOC. One reason I like SW so much; any car from rusted out Corollas to Lambos and A8's get love and attention. Look forward to any e28's that get posted!

Comment

WOW. Im almost tempted to join the forum just to smash on them.

Comment

Ahah, we have the same kind of jerks in France, about the 205 GTi

Comment

Originally posted by funnyjokes
          Thank you for your sharing. Thanks to this article I can learn more things. Expand your knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very practical. Thank you!
          color switch game
          gtfoh

Comment

not a e28 but similar my e12