Thread: 1976 bmw 2002

Default 1976 bmw 2002

Hey what's up guys, this is my 1976 BMW 2002. I've had it for about two and a half years and I've put a lot of time and effort into it. So far I've put custom coilovers, Bavaria lower control arms, Ireland Engineering sway bars, poly bushings and front lip, Renown Mille steering wheel with vintage Motorsports horn button, 2 sets of Hella lights, extended studs, BBS RS, Sparco race seat, 6 point roll cage, 5 point harnesses, full custom stainless exhaust, 5 speed swap, Weber 32/36 and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember. I'll be making more posts here as I keep changing things up, and I'll make a proper build thread soon.
    28943885_1669334889793972_939013753_o.jpg

So good! Welcome to the forum, look forward to seeing your build thread!

looks great!

Howdy! That looks a pretty good one. Got some more pics?

Default funny jokes

Oh! This article has suggested to me many new ideas. I will embark on doing it. Hope you can continue to contribute your talents in this area. Thank you.
    funny jokes

Nice one

DOPE ride!

Nice ride, but need maaaaany photos, it deserve!

Awesome 76 man. I also have a 73 roundie tii that I'm currently turbocharging.

looks awesome! welcome to the forum!

Gleam And Glow : Till now we understand that spirituality or meditation helps us to go ahead and take right judgment for our life. But spirituality is not a part of cake that could possibly eat it easily. Nevertheless the spiritual counselor like Eric Pepin will helps us to see this rocket science in during the daytime . manner. Eric Pepin has very deep knowledge not in terms of spirituality or aura color but also he a lot familiar novelty topics like meditation, men health or Women Health. His Higher Balance Institute is helping many individuals to overcome many diseases and guides our life into a major healthy age group.

Visit us: http://www.supplementrail.com/gleam-glow/