Bbs rs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bbs rs

Soldselling my built set of RS wheels. Started out as a staggered set of 16” 005/006. Had them upped to 17” staggered. Now they’re 17x8/9 et11. Faces powder coated, new hardware and coated with Gyeon products. No tires were mounted since the rebuild. These were for my e28 m5 but went with different wheels. 3300 b4 shipping and PayPal.

https://flic.kr/p/FjNRY2
    Last edited by igotbank; 08-12-2018, 01:39 PM.

What size lips and barrels?

Comment

Bump

Comment

9mm more. damnit.

Can the backpads be shaved 9mm?

Comment

wheels are still available. i don't frequent this site like i used to. the RSs are currently boxed up and ready for their next owner. still never mounted, still in same condition as pictured. would also consider possible trades. looking for e23 parts/upgrades to further my 745i/5 build, 18"2pc wheels. e28 m5 parts...have two and go thru parts quick lol.

muraahdavis@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by igotbank View Post
            wheels are still available. i don't frequent this site like i used to. the RSs are currently boxed up and ready for their next owner. still never mounted, still in same condition as pictured. would also consider possible trades. looking for e23 parts/upgrades to further my 745i/5 build, 18"2pc wheels. e28 m5 parts...have two and go thru parts quick lol.

muraahdavis@hotmail.com
            Again, what size lips and barrels?

Front, 5" barrel, 2.5" lip?
            Rear, 6" barrel, 2.5" lip?

Comment

email sent!

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                X