Hartge Japan Wheels 15x6.5J ET45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hartge Japan Wheels 15x6.5J ET45

Hartge Japan Type C wheels in 15x6.5J ET45. These are extremely rare and you will not see these come up for sale often.

The wheels have been refurbished by South eastern alloy coating of Kent in BMW silver powder coat. My original plans were to satin black the bolts, however I have lightly polished them.

There is a few defects in the dishes which I have pictured. If you require more photos I will happily provide them. These wheels are nearly 30 years old so overall in good nick!

As I wanted a low maintenance set of wheels I opted for a thicker powder coat.

As you can see the pictures the wheels come with 5 centre caps, and 4 original hartge centre cap emblems. These have only been placed into the centre caps for the photos, as I respect the buyer may have other plans. Unfortunately somewhere down the line I have mislaid the centre cap bolts, however these are not hard to source.

If you are unfamiliar about Hartge Japan, there was originally two divisions. One based in Germany, and one based in Japan.

The wheels were factory seam welded to meet Japanese health and safety regulations in the late 80’s. Therefore they will no longer split without being cut. This is extremely common with 80’s Japanese split rims, as you will find most Manufacturers did this. Hartge, Volk, Enkei and SSR to name a few.

I have spoken to a well respected company and they have confirmed that they will indeed split the wheels if necessary, so I can always pass contact details on to the seller.

I would prefer the wheels to be collected, and have cash on collection.

£500

I am willing to post but this will be at the buyers expense

s-l1600.jpg

s-l16002.jpg

s-l16003.jpg
    Attached Files
Working...
X