Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bargiela View Post
    Don't get me wrong, nice build.
    But it is a BBS RC build; and you just installed a BMW E34 to them.
    Haha, this was good one I'll get to E34 building later
    Anyway, thank you!

Time for some nice photos

Filled my blinkers with clear blinkerfluid. Looks nice, but I'll stick to orange.

Thanks to Edvards! His photograpy as always - on top!
    Check out his insta here

Last edited by RV97; 01-12-2020, 10:03 AM.
    Instagram valgers97

Comment

It's been awhile since my last update, so here's look back on what happened from 2018 summer till now.

TRIP TO RACEISM 2018

2 weeks before event, some friends started to talk about Raceism on our whatsapp chat and throw out a spontaneous idea that we should make a trip. And guess what - 20 min later we're already planning a trip. We got two BMW e36's 320i sedan and 328i coupe or my e34 to choose. As 5-series is bigger and more comfy, it seems to be better idea to take mine.

In 2 weeks I had to change middle silencer, because I wanted to make car quiter for trip. Also installed M side skirts. Can't find pictures though.

We started our trip in the evening. 1300km and long night ahead to Wroclaw.

We're at Liepaja to pick up our friend. After that, our gps app Waze navigated us to Wroclaw. While we were driving, we noticed that Waze is driving us to smaller roads and we noticed that something ain't right. Waze showed us route through Russia near Klaipeda, Lithaunia. We undestood, that we couldn't get across border and we already were far from route that we should been driving, but it coulde be worse. The night was tough driving throgh sh!tty roads, but we made it to better roads.

First stop across the Poland border

Here we go - no speed limit and still some minivan Opels are overtaking us(check this out)

The day was really hot, very long trip without AC and windows closed because our speed was 160-220kmh all way from Warsaw to Wroclaw. Very tough day.

AAAAND DAAAYUM, ALL THESE CARS FROM INSTAGRAM IS HERE

Good Vibes Only

Two days in Raceism event. Amazing trip & good memories.

Road back to Riga was a lot easier, because day was colder. I'm glad that car had no issues all these 2800km.

Next post will be in next few hours. Some interesting stuff coming.

Last edited by RV97; 01-12-2020, 02:55 PM.
      Instagram valgers97

Comment

In first night after trip, someone broke my windshield, so gotta replace it. While windshield is removed, it's time to fix rust and dents on roof.

As headliner was removed and never installed back since wiring harness change, it's time to make it look good

Tinted all interior lights & painted handles matte black. I don't have quality pictures how it all looks together in car, but it's nice.

They love it

Atleast got one rolling shot

Sh!t happens when we less expect it

Got into accident in September, where I ran into 2015 Audi A6. She was braking really hard, road was little bit slippery because it was early morning, ABS didn't work because of my wiring swap and I just couldn't stop fast enough.

As this was my daily car back then, I had to fix it for temporary use till winter.

In that evening I was already searching for replacement parts. One guy offered me some front end parts for free, so I drove to him. And guess what? After all, something good happened. I bought an engine swap. Dreamed of it for a long time and here it is.

Bought this part, it was in bad condition. Someone drilled ugly holes in it. So I came up with an idea, to make bigger holes, like they do in racecars.

Sandblasted and powdercoated.

Attention to details

Front M-tech style lip

BMW M5 replica. Just have to put M sticker in middle.

ENGINE SWAP TIME O'CLOCK

Goodbye ol' reliable M50

It's V8 baby

Mounts for V8 brake system already welded in.

Yes, it looks like pigeon welded it(these welds ar called pigeon sh!t), but for unknown reason, it welded realy bad. Will grind that later.

Expectations vs reality

Last edited by RV97; 01-12-2020, 03:02 PM.
        Instagram valgers97

Comment

Originally posted by RV97 View Post

Beautiful job on the repair, looks as good as ever. Perfect OEM+ style man, well done!

Comment

V8 will make some change to this car, M50b20 is a great 6 cylinder but a V8 roar is as good as it gets, love this car.
            My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

That's a pretty interesting set up for the wheels, love the extra depth though. What made you want to swap to a V8 instead of turning the m50?
              E34 build thread link
              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...42#post1613542

Follow me on insta
              e_dirty_4

Comment

Originally posted by stanhayward View Post
                Beautiful job on the repair, looks as good as ever. Perfect OEM+ style man, well done!
                Thanks! Trying my best on budget!

Originally posted by Steven_318ti View Post
                V8 will make some change to this car, M50b20 is a great 6 cylinder but a V8 roar is as good as it gets, love this car.
                Thanks man! I appreciate it!

Originally posted by Graphitemk6 View Post
                That's a pretty interesting set up for the wheels, love the extra depth though. What made you want to swap to a V8 instead of turning the m50?
                I was considering M50B20 turbo build and later swap to B25 internals. It would be more powerful than stock M60B30 and easier to pass tehnical inspecion, but I have always wanted V8 because of how good it sounds and makes car image more agressive.
                Instagram valgers97

Comment

Working...
                X