No announcement yet.

PNW Stance Of The Union Convoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea it would be nice to find a starbucks close to the freeway with a huge lot, but I mean if you're meeting in bellevue there's like hundreds there anyways so people can always run up the street and grab coffee.

I might go, need to do my timing belt and fix some shit on the car, but I do have some pto I need to use before the end of the year so this would be a good use of that time.

Comment

That would be awesome!

OFFICIAL PLANS HAVE BEEN MADE
      Please see the original post for route details, and schedule!

Book Your Hotel! Rooms are running out!!!

Comment

lmao @ the viper sniper.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Excited for this. Booking the room tomorrow if Lucas hasn't already done it.
          Paul, you can update the list up top. Justin is going for sure and i'll be riding with him shooting rollers and whatnot.
          sigpic
          GARAGE | THE PROFESSOR

Comment

Im in bitches and were making a fucking video!

Comment

FYI! everyone lets bring walkie talkies. its hella good for like talking quick and like if someone gets a blow out or if someone needs gas.

me and a homie did it going to cali and it was prob best idea ever.

and then someone wanna book hotel room for me?! im not 21 or is it 18 year old check in?

Comment

were doing video. well i am. gangster ass shit kids!!!

ill just have my girlfriend drive the sti while i hangout the window lol

Comment

Originally posted by Curt_pnw View Post
                  Excited for this. Booking the room tomorrow if Lucas hasn't already done it.
                  Paul, you can update the list up top. Justin is going for sure and i'll be riding with him shooting rollers and whatnot.
                  Awesome to hear you will be joining the fun!

Originally posted by awFilms View Post
                  Im in bitches and were making a fucking video!
                  This shit just got twice as ILL!

FYI! everyone lets bring walkie talkies. its hella good for like talking quick and like if someone gets a blow out or if someone needs gas.

me and a homie did it going to cali and it was prob best idea ever.

and then someone wanna book hotel room for me?! im not 21 or is it 18 year old check in?
                  I have 2, if anyone has them or knows a friend with some BRING THEM! I may buy another set before we go.

And you only have to be 18 to get a room.

were doing video. well i am. gangster ass shit kids!!!

ill just have my girlfriend drive the sti while i hangout the window lol
                  Abbitt I'm glad you decided to do this, its gonna be retarded fun...

Comment

6:Nick W -Hopefully his sick STI SW featured, maybe his Lame M3
                    lolz DERP. or maybe both?????
                    no bites on selling my car although its only been for sale for a day :P i don't really see anyone wanting to buy it personally lol
                    if no one buys it, i'm keeping it and maybe making it better because i'm bored with it...

the m3 only needs coilovers and wheels and tires before sotu so we'll see how far i get with that car for now

Comment

someone keep bothering the shit outta kelli for me so she'll get motivated to ngaf about coming in to work those days we're gone lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdaddy View Post
                        someone keep bothering the shit outta kelli for me so she'll get motivated to ngaf about coming in to work those days we're gone lol
                        Haha... well I will tell Zach to come in for the assist, I mention it to her everytime I see her on face book... don't worry, she'll crack under the peer pressure.

Comment

ahh shit im about to be broke after irwindale and now sacremento!

time to hustle more stickerss!!!

Comment

Do it to it man... the list is growin!

Comment

Herro

Comment

Originally posted by J_Swainzee View Post
                                Herro
                                Awe... Look who decided to join in on the fun, Nice of you to make it!

Comment

Working...
                                X