X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 BMW e34 Sedan

Hello guys,

My name is Rui and i'm from Portugal ( Nice country by the way ) and have a 1990 BMW e34 sedan.

Is color its gorgeus, Delphin metallic gray.

I bought him in 2013 fully stock but with many extras
    - Cruise control
    - Laether Seats
    - Electric Seats
    - M-tech 2 Steering wheel
    - 4 electric windows
    - Original BMW Alarm
    - Advanced OBC
    - auto rear suspencion

after a paint bath and detailing he shine like a christmas ball .

First i've swap the wheel from 16" to 17". The wheels i've choose was the M5 throwing Star (But i canīt find the covers stars ). i like them with pollished finished.

Next was the suspension, swap for TA coiloves, but he doesn't dropped as it should so i needed work on axle sleevs. So after all the trouble fixed on axle sleevs its time to dropped really.

After many years searching finlly i found a complete M-tech pack (2 bumpers and side skirts) on the cars waste. The pack was in horrible condition but with time, esforce and dedication every thing goes right

I've to swapped the wheels again but now for 18", a set of Calibre Vintage, not on et i wanted but fits.

until the end of this year i hope swap the suspension for air suspension and the M-tech steering wheel for a wooden Nardi or other brand but needs to be wooden steering wheel .

Last edited by Rui; 01-26-2018, 05:13 AM.

Nice ��
    low'n'slow

Comment

I finally found 2 parts that I was looking for a long time ago

red heckblend and the bmw front trim

The heckblend is very rare in my country, presumably there are 3 to 4 cars with it.
      The bmw front trim came new straight from bmw. Probably, I'm the only one with this part.

Comment

Welcome ! Nice car

Comment

Originally posted by SBoby View Post
          Welcome ! Nice car
          Thanks SBody, Your car looks very beautiful

Comment

Thank you guy

Comment

more pieces arrived. I love the FedEx truck, its like santa on christmas

oil pan protection from drift-king.de

and PMC front camber plates

I'm anxious to install

Comment

Why do style 5's just always work on any car? Last pic in the first post is lookin good.

Comment

American Online, shortly AOL is now a division of American Telecom biggie Verizon, but it was equally valued company two decades back. This article is all about the web-based email services provided by AOL, AOL Mail Login. The mail services offered here is often referred as AIM Mail, in which AIM stands for AOL Instant Messenger

Comment

Can't wait to see more changes
                    BMW F30 | Radi8 Wheels | BC Racing BR | JB4 | Falken Azenis | Motorsports Hardware | Diode Dynamics | CG Headlights | RW CF Lip | RW CF Grill

Instagram: @f30.trmbbimmer

Comment

Working...
                    X