BBS RS 035 & 174 5x114.3 16" 34 Hole Faces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS RS 035 & 174 5x114.3 16" 34 Hole Faces

I have a set of RS faces that I was holding onto for a project but I need some cash more than these right now. They are all in very good shape with only two minor scratches (we're talking tiny scratches, I just want to be clear) and two minor scuff spots (again, these are really trivial). Original specs on these were 16x7" square, 1" lips and 5.5" barrels all around with a 24mm offset for the 035s and 33mm for the 174s. Centre bores are 73mm all around. Great set of very clean faces for upsizing. Here are some photos:
    IMG_1892.jpg IMG_1897.jpg IMG_1903 (1).jpg IMG_1904.jpg

And HERE'S a link to much more detailed photos, I'm limited to 5 on here.

I have an opportunity that's come up and I need to sell these quickly for $600 USD. I'm willing to negotiate within reason, but don't bother lowballing.

Thanks for looking,

Stan
    Last edited by stanhayward; 02-01-2018, 10:52 AM.

Bump it up! You're not going to find RS faces for much cheaper than this! These are also great for people who want to build a square set of wheels but with a staggered offset.

Comment

Bump

Comment

hello are these still available?

Comment

Yes they are! Are you the Dino RS from instagram?

Comment

Originally posted by stanhayward View Post
            Yes they are! Are you the Dino RS from instagram?
            Yes I am &nice talking with you =)

May I ask how much is the shipped price to Jakarta Indonesia?

Comment

Nice! Good to “meet” you, I’ve been following you for a long time. I’ll check out shipping prices for you ASAP

Comment

Sorry everyone, just moved and totally dropped the ball on this. Shipping to Jakarta would be $313.44 as per Fedex.

I could do $650 shipped anywhere in North America.

Comment

Hey whatsup man. Can you message me on Instagram and we can get these sold. @oopsbump

Originally posted by stanhayward View Post
                  Sorry everyone, just moved and totally dropped the ball on this. Shipping to Jakarta would be $313.44 as per Fedex.

I could do $650 shipped anywhere in North America.

Comment

Working...
                  X