Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: 4x108 3pc Mesh (basket) wheels (BBS E51 or other BBS, HRE, Epsilon preferred)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: 4x108 3pc Mesh (basket) wheels (BBS E51 or other BBS, HRE, Epsilon preferred)

As the title says, looking for a set of 3-piece mesh or basket wheels for a fox mustang. I'll be altering them to be deep-dish in the back to fit a factory wide body kit.

I'd prefer to find a set of BBS E51 centers on 15" hoops and I'll alter to fit, but otherwise would consider any BBS, HREs or Epsilons that are a 4x108 pattern and I actually prefer a 16" setup that way. Prefer complete wheels, but projects or already finished are fine. Pictures for reference - my car is the red one, the orange has the E51s.
    Attached Files
    - Chris L
    83 Mustang - M81 widebody

You’ll be hard pressed to find e51’s or anything 4x108. I have a set of 5x108 BBS E50 though. Perhaps you can dual drill your hubs?

Comment

custom BBS RA 4x108 centers to fit bbs parts?

Comment

I have a set of HRE 501s in 4x108 that are 16x7 & 16x8 et24 with tires. I would sell them for the right price.

Pm me.
        Attached Files

Comment

@FloridaBMX - definitely not easy to find, but that's why I figured I'd ask here. I've seen a few sets have sold over the last couple of years. I'm bound to find something.

@nveselinovic16v - Where do I find those?

@J.Drama - PM Sent
          - Chris L

Comment

PMed back.

Comment

I actually have 4x108 BBS E51, but theyre my pride and joy

Comment

I have ABT 3pc 4x108. But I think thats not the kind you are looking for.
                sigpic

Follow me on Instagram:
                German Classic Wheels

Comment

I have a set of BBS RA centers which i can make to fit BBS RS 16" lips and faces. if interested let me know

Comment

Still on the hunt for a set of these!
                    - Chris L

Comment

Working...
                    X