FS: BBS RS 17x10/11.5 5x114

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BBS RS 17x10/11.5 5x114

Selling a set of BBS RS's that I picked up this summer. I really love them but they're just too aggressive to fit on my car without a lot of work.

Looking for $2500 USD + paypal fees. I'm located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I am willing to cover a portion (if not all) shipping costs depending on how far & how soon these are sold.

- Front Wheels have been redrilled (I think it's 5x100, I wasn't told what the bolt pattern was from the previous owner)

- 2.5" Lips up front & 3.5" lips in the rear

- All the bolts have been replaced with replacement polished bolts

- Includes polished Flat Caps

- Wheels have been powder coated matte black

Wheel Specs

Front:
    -BBS RS 307
    -5x114 & possibly 5x100
    -17x10 et 19
    -Centerbore: 70.1mm

Rear:
    -BBS RS 320
    - 5x114
    -17x11.5 et 12
    -Centerbore: 64.1mm

Wheels have been used since they were built so there are small imperfections:

- Various small chips in the powder coat from use

- After I purchased them I realized the barrel of 1 of the front wheels had 2 cracks. I had this repaired

- Waffle retaining circlips are missing (just have to be careful when removing the centre caps, still stay on fine when tightened)

- One of the logo caps was replaced and the "BBS" font is slightly different from the other 3 (barely noticeable)

Photos are below, tried my best to capture everything. Feel free to post or PM with any questions:

Rears wheels:

Rear #1 up close:

Rear #2 up close & blemishes:

Front wheels together:

Front #1 up close & blemishes:

Front #2 up close, blemishes & welded barrel:

Working...
X