E46 M3 on BBS RS's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little winter update...

Got some new caps for the Rs's in the meantime while the Futuras are being built to change em up once the weather comes around

Had my steering wheel wrapped in Alcantara with a flat bottom along with M Tri-Stitching. Steering wheel was thickened as-well. If you are local to MD I can refer you to him, does wonderful work!

Spent some time polishing up the Futuras along with ceramic coating them before I rebuild them (pics before ceramic coat)

Mock up pic with assembly bolts

Pics of the car in wintermode

Last edited by Staggered; 02-06-2018, 09:30 PM.
    05' ZCP M3 | ig: @justin821

Comment

Originally posted by Staggered View Post
      A little winter update...

Got some new caps for the Rs's in the meantime while the Futuras are being built to change em up once the weather comes around

Had my steering wheel wrapped in Alcantara with a flat bottom along with M Tri-Stitching. Steering wheel was thickened as-well. If you are local to MD I can refer you to him, does wonderful work!

Spent some time polishing up the Futuras along with ceramic coating them before I rebuild them (pics before ceramic coat)

Mock up pic with assembly bolts

Pics of the car in wintermode

this record is in your program section.Press Ctrl+J this will open all download files.You will see ImoSetup.msi document in your download segment. imo download establishment window will fly up. Only take the progression appears in imo for pc screen.Installation is simple and likes the creation of different applications.Try kik for pc.

Alright once you finished all the progression you are prepared to utilize
      MUCUS PLUG application.

You can check our imo for laptop instructional exercise for more information.If you have any issue with regards to introducing imo, please post your problem in the remark area. Download GarageBand for pc.

You can’t utilize IMO android form on windows based computer.This is expected to separate technologies.Google and windows make the Android working framework is made by Microsoft.

What is Mucus Plug And, WHAT DOES A
      MUCUS PLUG LOOK LIKE??

Comment

Originally posted by jamesallen View Post
        this record is in your program section.Press Ctrl+J this will open all download files.You will see ImoSetup.msi document in your download segment. imo download establishment window will fly up. Only take the progression appears in imo for pc screen.Installation is simple and likes the creation of different applications.Try kik for pc.

Alright once you finished all the progression you are prepared to utilize
        MUCUS PLUG application.

You can check our imo for laptop instructional exercise for more information.If you have any issue with regards to introducing imo, please post your problem in the remark area. Download GarageBand for pc.

You can’t utilize IMO android form on windows based computer.This is expected to separate technologies.Google and windows make the Android working framework is made by Microsoft.

What is Mucus Plug And, WHAT DOES A
        MUCUS PLUG LOOK LIKE??
        who's this prick?
        Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Working...
        X