1997 E36 M3 Sedan Estoril Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 E36 M3 Sedan Estoril Blue

Looking to sell my 97 E36 Estoril Blue M3 Sedan!

Very Rare and Hard to Find Estoril Blue M3 Sedan!!! All original! 2 Owner Car!
    This car has been owned by a friends family since new. Has been handed down from generation.
    Eventually the family no longer wanted the car and contacted me about purchasing it due to my obsession with all things BMW!

The car has been in Arizona almost all of its life. ZERO RUST CAR

This car has been meticulously maintained over the years by enthusiasts. The condition of the car speaks for itself.
    Car has a cold air intake, strut brace, and aftermarket radio. Only modifications done to the car ever.
    I've been driving the car for awhile now without any issues. Car was driven to New Mexico from Arizona just last month zero hiccups.

The automatic transmission has started to slip under hard acceleration only. Under normal driving conditions it works perfectly fine and shifts great.

1997 E36 M3 Auto
    219k Miles
    Clean Title
    2 Owner Car
    All Original Paint & Body Panels
    Slick Top
    Luxury Package
    Power/Heated Seats
    Zero Rust
    Mechanically Sound
    Everything Works
    New Tires
    New Brakes
    Oil Change
    Recent Tune Up (plugs, wires, fuel filter, etc)

Driver Seat has small hole (Have two brand new OEM material seat covers)
    Missing a few interior pieces (door handle trim, wooden trim)
    Automatic transmission needs to be serviced (starting to slip under hard acceleration)
    Rock chipping on hood, front end
    Very little paint fade on rear wing

This is a great candidate for a manual swap! Making it even more rare and desirable! Haven't seen many Estoril Blue Sedans!
    $5000 OBO Car is located in New Mexico

Last edited by Speedracer 2002; 12-08-2017, 06:11 PM.
Working...
X