Best looking wheels on a w123 Benz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best looking wheels on a w123 Benz?

Ive got this 80s benz and i want to maybe get some wheels that are different from the stock bundt pan wheels that came with it. My car is a champagne color and has got four doors. I need some help finding wheels, what do you guys think looks best on this color and body style of car? Cheaper the better but give me all suggestions.

Pic below looks just like my car\/\/\/

ebay147654546789672.jpg

Would you also like us to buy them, install them and lower the car for you as well?

I kid, but seriously, search around and see what you like. Are you a fan of period correct wheels/parts? Are you more into the resto-mod look? Are you wanting to go all out crazy with it?

This is stuff you gotta want yourself. Don't build the car or buy parts because people on the internet think they are cool.

Also, don't cheap out and buy the first set that comes up with free shipping from China for $399.99. Save up, buy quality, build quality.
    Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

get some monoblocks

Comment

Personally I'd say either the steelies with the color matched hubcaps, or the old Penta AMG wheels from an R107

Comment

Custom 3 piece bundt wheels look dope !
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X