X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '00 BMW M Coupe

Hey folks,

I've been browsing the forums for a little while, but haven't had a vehicle worth posting until recently. I picked up a 2000 BMW M Coupe in great condition earlier this year, and have been planning my modifications carefully to maintain a lightly-tuned OEM feel. I recently had new wheels made for the car, and they arrived last week. Naturally, I put them on immediately. On to the pics.

20171119 BMW M Coupe - F3Q-1

Exterior modification, pt. 1: lower the car on H&R sport springs and Bilstein shocks, then shave the front corner lights and license plate mounting holes

20171119 BMW M Coupe - Rear-1

Exterior modification, pt. 2: put new wheels on the car, wrap them in the meatiest tires I can find, profit.

20171118 BMW M Coupe - F3Q-1

Photo op, pt. 1: shamelessly take photos of car showcasing new wheels. Rotiform WRO, 18" x 9" in the front (on 245/35/18 tires), and 18" x 10.5" in the back (on 285/30/18 tires).

20171119 BMW M Coupe - R3Q-1

Photo op, pt. 2: can't get enough of these wheels on the car. I always loved the BBS RF wheel design, but they never came in a diameter that would suit the Coupe. Rotiform delivered a refreshed RF design on 18" wheels. Love 'em!

More updates to come as I make progress with this build. Enjoy the photos!

That clownshoe looks awesome. Love the plate.

Comment

Welcome! Nice looking M coupe you got there.
      Lucas
      Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
      Originally posted by LCG
      High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Nice

Comment

car looks awesome

Comment

so clean

Comment

love these, wheels look great as well.

Comment

Wow, that's a gorgeous clownshoe.

Comment

NICE and Clean!!

Comment

Perfect wheels. "MPHORIA"

Comment

I've always wanted one of these. They're a "love/****" design and I love it!

Comment

Working...
                      X