X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2006 Porsche Cayman S, 6 Speed Manual, Basalt Black, 51,xxx miles

2006 Porsche Cayman S, Basalt Black

Asking $30,000

I am only selling the car because I am looking to purchase something new in the spring time, and the car will otherwise only sit in a garage until then. The car does not have a single issue to speak of, is in exceptional condition, and is 100% turn key with all maintenance either up to date or completed in a preventative manner. I am the third owner of the vehicle, and it has a clean title, completely clean carfax, with zero accidents, thefts, or damage.

The car currently has 52,xxx miles on it, and is put away for the winter. I purchased the car in February of 2017 from Park Place in Dallas, Texas. That being said, the car has never seen snow or New England winter road treatments in its life time, and is very clean. I drove the car home, almost 2,000 miles, from Dallas, Texas to Fairfield County, Connecticut without a single issue. During my ownership of the car I have completed a lot of maintenance items, and preventative maintenance items, as well as modifications with track preparation in mind. Although, the car has not seen a single lap on a race track in its lifetime. The oil and oil filter have been changed every 2,000-3,000 miles, and the oil as well as the oil filter have been inspected for metal shavings during each interval; none have been found. The car is a late 2006 build, and has the updated IMS bearing. On the subject, I personally inspected the bearing itself and there is zero play in it, and no metal in the oil as previously mentioned. As a preventative modification, I installed a direct oil feed kit which supplies pressurized engine oil from the driver cylinder head to the bearing for cooling; the IMS bearing is not, and will not be an issue in this car as a result regardless of how the car is used.

All work has been completed by myself, a Porsche Fairfield Master Technician, or Butzigear LLC in Milford, Ct. I will gladly hand the car over for a PPI. I have receipts and invoices for all purchases and services completed.

Factory Options:

- 342: Heated Front Seats
    - P01: Adaptive Sport Seats
    - AP: Black Sport Seats
    - 446: Wheel Caps with Colored Crest
    - 680: Bose Surround Sound System
    - M6Z: Floor Mats Interior Color
    - P12: Self-Dim Mirrors & Rain Sensors
    - PPA: Preferred Package
    - Z4: Basalt Black Metallic

Recent Maintenance Items & Modifications, all completed within the past 6 months:

- Brand New OEM Sachs Clutch Disk, Pressure Plate, Throw-out Bearing, and Clutch Slave Cylinder
    - Sharkwerks (Aasco) Single-Mass Billet Aluminum Light-Weight Flywheel
    - Tarret Engineering Transmission Mounts
    - DOF IMS Bearing Oiling Kit
    - H&R Sport Springs
    - Brand New OEM Air-Oil Separator, OEM Bosch Upstream O2 Sensors (Wideband), OEM Porsche Vario-Cam Solenoids.
    - BMC Air Filter
    - BBE Exhaust with Custom Dual-Wall Rolled Magnaflow Tips (looks, and sounds the business)
    - GIAC 93 Octane Tune with raised 7,800 RPM redline
    - NGK Iridium Plugs
    - Brand New Akebono Ceramic Pads
    - Michelin PS4S Tires (Installed June, 2017, 3 months of use, slightly wider front and rear)
    - 275/35ZR-19 MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4S XL (Rear)
    - 245/35ZR-19 MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4S XL (Front)
    - Adaptec Hub/Wheel Centric Spacers with extended bolts, 7mm F / 15 mm R
    - Carbon Fiber Side Air Intake Ducts
    - Carbon Fiber Porsche Cayman GT4 Wing
    - Matte Black Rear "P O R S C H E" Badging
    - 981 Style LED Tail-Lights
    - LED Spars with Radiator Guards
    - Dallas Customs Natural Leather Steering wheel with Perforated Leather Sides (maintains OEM Steering wheel shell and airbag)
    - Full paint correction with Ceramic Pro 9H and Light installed directly afterward.

As you can see, the car is extremely well sorted and will make for the perfect weekend drive or light track day toy in its current configuration. I may be forgetting a few modifications, and will post them as I remember. Please contact me with any questions and or interest.

Video of the car being put through the paces:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Photo Album:

Contact Information:

Phone: 2035813673
    email: andy.massar@gmail.com

Snapseed by Andy Massar, on Flickr

IMG_1861 by Andy Massar, on Flickr

IMG_1858 by Andy Massar, on Flickr

IMG_1863 by Andy Massar, on Flickr

Cayman S by Andy Massar, on Flickr

Attachment-1 by Andy Massar, on Flickr

Last edited by roof_rack; 11-29-2017, 07:45 PM.

bump.

Comment

to the top

Comment

bump.

Comment

to the top

Comment

price drop, $30k

Comment

Working...
            X