LoweredSilverado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by storey618 View Post
    A 350 will bolt up to either of those transmissions and a 350 will drop right in the mounts. Just because it has a 305 dosnt mean you have to get another. I believe a 305 ecu will just plug in and run a 350 if they are both throttle body injected. As for lows be careful when taking leads out in the rear. Especially with a v8.
    I re read my post I meant to put 350 not 305.

Comment

Originally posted by LoweredSilverado View Post
      Single cab, short bed.
      Nice! that's always the way to go
      [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
      Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Robitussin View Post
        Nice! that's always the way to go
        I agree 110%. Technically I bought her for $1500 but I just tore down a garage for the prev. owner and I am good friends with him so he just kept 1500 out of the $2000 we did for the job and I got the truck drove it home that day. My pic posted in the original post was actually took in his drive way in front of his new garage.

Comment

Originally posted by LoweredSilverado View Post
          Just mild low, Cutlass springs up front, and I'm taking a few leafs out of the back. And side skirts because they cover the rust around the wheel wells.
          That'll work. Do they have replacement wheel wells?

You need to post some pics up. It would be nice to see this bad boy.

Comment

Pics please!

Comment

Getting pics soon just got to get it running better.

Comment

I'm going to get some pics this weekend. Also, this winter the truck is getting a complete overhaul. I'm going to include a list of things I'm doing.

List:
                -New bed
                -Realigning the front clip (Its all out of whack)
                -Pulling dents
                -Cleaning the engine bay
                -Maybe new wheels( Its got stock chevy steelie hubcaps)
                -New rear axle(welded diff)
                -Ive decided to listen to your guys advice and do an axle flip while I have the bed off and the axle out.

More updates to come hopefully Monday.
                Last edited by LoweredSilverado; 12-01-2017, 12:02 PM. Reason: Spelling errors

Comment

Went and took a side pic after work Saturday evening 20171202_163313.jpg

Comment

bruh...give us a solid picture. all you can see in that picture is an outline.

Originally posted by BozoBubble
                    Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Comment

Originally posted by storey618 View Post
                      bruh...give us a solid picture. all you can see in that picture is an outline.

I took a shitty blurry pic before this one. Here it is:20171202_163319.jpg

Comment

My daily(2002 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer Edition) has been in the transmission shop for the past 8 months finally got her back and she runs flawlessly except for the front wheel bearings need replaced and I've been told they are in the front hub and you can only buy a front hub not the wheel bearings, is this true? More updates to come and stay following for a surprise in the spring.
                        Last edited by LoweredSilverado; 12-06-2017, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Little update is I'm redoing all the pads, rotors, bearings, and seals+oil change this weekend. Will take better pics and a video of it running. I haven't had the time, money or weather to do the axle flip. Like its 9 degrees Fahrenheit as I'm typing this.

Comment

Working...
                          X