Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1997 M3/4/5 - Alpine White - TRM Turbo - ARC-8's - Reliable, fast & comfortable. 13K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 M3/4/5 - Alpine White - TRM Turbo - ARC-8's - Reliable, fast & comfortable. 13K

1997 m3 sedan, 5 speed manual transmission
    Non luxury package

194,437 miles, very well maintained. VERY VERY WELL MAINTAINED. This isn't a daily driver so she gets pampered. I understand that high mileage scares people, so a compression test had all 6 cylinders at a consistent 195-200psi. The car has never burned any oil.

Alpine white paint is in excellent condition 8/10.

There was a minor accident in 2007 and the drivers side front fender was repaired or replaced. See the carfax. “Minor to moderate left side damage reported”

I have owned the car since 2010 and no expense has been spared in maintaining it. It has always been garaged since then.

Black leather interior is in very good condition 7/10 (small hole on driver seat bolster)

Black headliner– Sunroof liner missing. Small burn mark on the headliner. I was using a heatgun to help remove the adhesive from the sunroof and accidentally pointed it towards the headliner for too long. Stupid.

Euro M Airbag wheel.

Brand new oem leather shift knob

manual heated front seats, non folding rear seats

All door handle seals and window seals were replaced.

Clear OEM Euro tails and smoked sidemarkers. Hella Euro projector headlights with HID’s with straight cutoffs. HID Fogs as well.

Ground control coilover suspension & track camber plates, rear shock mounts, and rear shock adjusters. 500f/600r springs. Car was aligned and corner balanced.

TRM Stage 1 Turbo Kit with SPA 7000M Turbo running 8PSI.

All the turbo piping was powdercoated black textured for a factory look. The manifold was ceramic coated and a fabricated custom airbox gets cold air from the front grill. Relocated washer fluid tank because I didn’t want to lose that.

I went with the TRM Setup because it retained the A/C. And there is nothing better than driving a fast car in comfort. It works like a charm.

The turbo only has 8K miles on it. Everything was installed at Guten Parts in NJ.

AA Stainless 3” Race exhaust & Downpipe. Throaty and mean. But not excessively loud.

40lb Injectors were rebuilt and flow matched by OK Injectors.

UUC Twin disk clutch has about 5K miles. It is AMAZING. Feels close to stock, but will hold 800 horsepower and is as quiet as a mild performance clutch.

APEX ARC-8’s 17x9.5 all around. Toyo R1R’s have less than 3000 Miles on them.

OTHER
    eibach front and rear adjustable swaybars
    new front control arms
    new front control arm bushings
    new inner and outer tie rods
    new Trailing Arm Ball Joints
    new Motor Mounts
    new transmission mounts with aluminum enforcers
    new rtabs w/ limiters
    new oem shifter bushings
    cdv delete
    rebuilt brake calipers
    new belts
    new fuel filter
    new hood shocks
    new throttle cable
    new clutch pedal bushings
    new power stering lines
    new valve cover gasket
    new Zimmerman cross drilled rotors & pads all around.

There is more I am sure that I am missing. but the car is fun, RELIABLE, and fast. I would drive it across the country in a heartbeat. In fact, i wish i could - so if someone on the west coast buys it, ill deliver it

Pics speak a thousand words.

Looks gorgeous! GLWS

Comment

Working...
    X