Thread: She gon' hit it once and never call you back ! that w124 estate wagon

Default She gon' hit it once and never call you back ! that w124 estate wagon

Good day to all, I haven't been on here to much lately (a few years) so let me introduce myself.. The names Eric and currently residing in Northern Colorado, at the base of the Rockies. Had a few rides here and there back in the day; slammed a few, bagged a couple others and threw in some stance here and there for play. Currently building my 1994 Mercedes Benz E320 Wagon (W124). Damn she's about to get it in tho and be a true classic . hella pic heavy too friends

Check the dope story behind this benz wagon. It was purchased brand new in Beverly Hills, California back in '94 by Clair Peck Jr., owner of Clair Peck Contractors, he was a big shot who literally built most of Southern California from the 70's to the late 80's (including buildings such as Capital Records Building to Bonaventure Hotel and Library Tower to the Crystal Cathedral and the Orange County Performing Arts Center) He maintained it and serviced it regularly at the Beverly Hills Mercedes location while owning it. His wife sold it back to the dealership in the early 2000's , a few years after his passing. It was than purchased by a buyer located in Denver, Colorado, who than had the vehicle shipped. It was driven locally and regularly maintained at Stu Ritter Mercedes in Denver and Mercedes of Denver until sold to the previous owner in 2007. After being sold to the 3rd owner, it sat garaged and rarely driven over the next 10 years, and they only added 30,000 miles to the clock leaving it at 152,xxx when I picked her up. All service records are with the vehicle along with every service receipt from purchase, including the ORIGINAL contract Peck signed when he bought it, trading in his pristine 1990 Cadillac Deville. All Original Everything. Must say, pretty proud of where she came from and how bad shes about to get..

Specifications:

- Year: 1988 - Make: Mercedes Benz
    - Model: E320 - Sub-model: Estate Wagon
    - Engine: SOHC Inline 6 - Transmission: auto 4-speed
    - Interior: Light Beige/Tan - Exterior: 2-tone Malachite Green w/ chrome trim

E320_OEM_Steelies_1
    E320_OEM_Steelies_2
    E320_OEM_Steelies_3
    E320_OEM_Steelies_4
    E320_OEM_Steelies_5

I hope yall enjoy ..
    Last edited by aye.itseric; 11-02-2017 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Added information. Pic Heavy
    | Previously: khalifajetta | 1994 Mercedes E320 Estate | 2006 Honda Coupe |

Really enjoying .. wheels coming soon.. check build thread..
    Last edited by aye.itseric; 11-02-2017 at 11:30 PM. Reason: build thread update
    | Previously: khalifajetta | 1994 Mercedes E320 Estate | 2006 Honda Coupe |

Cant wait to see this beauty slammed!

W' chassis' look so darn period correct with that two-tone trim. Clean!

Quote Originally Posted by thiccram View Post
    W' chassis' look so darn period correct with that two-tone trim. Clean!
    W chassis is not a thing. All regular 4 door sedan Benzes are "W" something. Current E class is W213. This one is actually an S124, as wagons use the S prefix.

Quote Originally Posted by aye.itseric View Post

Specifications:

- Year: 1988 - Make: Mercedes Benz
    - Model: E320 - Sub-model: Estate Wagon
    - Engine: SOHC Inline 6 - Transmission: auto 4-speed
    - Interior: Light Beige/Tan - Exterior: 2-tone Malachite Green w/ chrome trim
    These specs are off, year/engine config.
    Your car has the DOHC M104 engine.
    Last edited by zoo; 01-16-2018 at 12:58 PM.

I love the information in this and a well documented thread! its great to know where a car has been in its life.

i also like the information above, i am not a Mercedes person nor do i have much knowledge on them! Hope you have some progression on this boat soon.

also, is that front bumper missing something or are they really that high in stock form!?
    Instagram - Benwalsh91

Nice! Does your car have the M104 or the M103 engine?

Nice!! I'll be following your build for sure! I just bought my 94 w124 last week for a daily driver. Planning on stance later down the line. Currently building VIP style Infiniti Q45

photo 29662454_2445378055488175_5506624462249230003_o_zp  suebudpyy.jpg

will look great slammed !

Can't say no to a big boddied wagon like that!