X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not exactly new | MINI R55

Hi everyone,

as stated ahead I am not exactly new to this forum but wanted to end my membership as the silent reader with this introduction. I might need some help in the future as I currently plan a new project.
    My name is Balthasar and I am from Munich in Germany; home of BMW headquarters which is also my workplace.

I came across StanceWorks in 2010 and the S|W MINI Clubman by Andrew Ritter soon piqued my interest as I had a fable for this car anyway. Watching it evolve over the years with different sets of wheels and the step to air suspension really was inspirational for me. At the end of my studies in 2014 time had come and I purchased a 2011 SOHO special edition. Today I consider the car as 95% done and I just enjoy driving it to car meets.

I also do a little photography; you can check out my work here:
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lowments/?hl=de
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lowments/

The car is sitting on Airlift Performance struts with 3P management over a set of refurbished 17x7 ET35 BBS RSII (RS715) wheels.
    Inspired by the Mercedes Benz CLS Shooting Brake's cherry wood boot floor I build my own out of oak.
    Interior arm rests and knee rolls are reupholstered in vintage cloth by myself, shift knob is milled out of a black snooker ball.
    Outside there are many OEM touches which only someone with a little MINI knowledge will notice.

Bu now I let the pictures speak:

IMG_4979 by Balthasar Richter, auf Flickr

IMG_4910 by Balthasar Richter, auf Flickr

IMG_4896 by Balthasar Richter, auf Flickr

IMG_4902 by Balthasar Richter, auf Flickr

IMG_3127_cb by Balthasar Richter, auf Flickr

DSC_3036 by Balthasar Richter, auf Flickr

Clean! very tasteful

needs moar lows

Comment

Comment

very nice! what plans have you got for it next?
        BMW E92 M3

Comment

Originally posted by ahonor2k View Post
          very nice! what plans have you got for it next?
          As mentioned ahead, I'd say it's 95% finished. One thing I want to ad is a exhaust tip of an Audi Diesel I have laying around for some time now. I think it would ad a nice retro touch but I kind of lack of someone motivated with a welder...

Comment

Beautiful! Keep em coming!

Comment

Does anyone know a moderator? I cant seem to start a thread

Comment

Beautiful! Keep em coming!
                Thank You!

I messaged this guy: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/member.php?817-Han

Comment

Very nice! I did some arch work for the past season for my R57 and such wider look could fit Clubman as well?

Comment

Originally posted by ccoot View Post
                    Very nice! I did some arch work for the past season for my R57 and such wider look could fit Clubman as well?
                    Nice 57 you have there!
                    I know; space within the fenders is quite limited especially if you aim for the tucked wheel look like I did. I didn't want to look mine like a racecar that it isn't, so standard flares look just right for me.

Comment

Originally posted by oliveethan
                      That seems very cool your car is modified and look very nice, TrueEssayHelp |Online Essay Help UK Hope there is no difference in driving after this modification?
                      Is that Essay Help stuff spam?
                      Handles nice though on the Airlift Suspension...

Comment

Originally posted by bmw535is View Post
                        Apologies for the inconvenience but to stop Spambots from spamming the forum, a '5-post minimum' restriction has been implemented. So after five posts here on others' (or your own intro) threads, you can start your own project thread

Originally posted by Mini_Me View Post
                        Is that Essay Help stuff spam?
                        Handles nice though on the Airlift Suspension...
                        Yes it was
                        Last edited by loekaaz; 11-28-2017, 05:35 AM.
                        Lucas
                        Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                        Originally posted by LCG
                        High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Clubman looks clean man, love it.

Comment

Hi,

Just wanted to say your ride looks dope! Love your build dude

Comment

Working...
                            X