No announcement yet.

Lucky Number 14.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is nice man, those Soarers have a great arse haha. Always see one when I'm walking the dog. Pretty rad that your grandfather gave you the car too.

Comment

Congrats on your daughter !
      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by bjk View Post
        This is nice man, those Soarers have a great arse haha. Always see one when I'm walking the dog. Pretty rad that your grandfather gave you the car too.
        I know! Being related to the supra must have something to do with the fat rear end lol, and ya, hes been telling me since I was 14 that he was going to sell it to me, and when my daughter was coming he decided to give it to me as a gift Ill never sell this thing!

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
        Congrats on your daughter !
        Thank you so much! Shes growing so much its crazy, shes so loud lol.

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Small update...

Since my daughter has been born, the wife and I have been trying to save, lol, for a house and were doing pretty good, but when great deals come up, its hard to look away

Anyways, here are some things I have picked up that will EVENTUALLY go on the car, I think Im going to wait until we get our house to start installing stuff.

Viilante Collab steering wheel

Viilante Steering Wheel - Defiant by Bryan Boeldt, on Flickr
          Had to get it since my last name is Boeldt (pronounced BOLT)
          Viilante Steering Wheel - Defiant by Bryan Boeldt, on Flickr

DeadBoys floor mats - Some IG guy I follow
          Dead boys Floor Mats by Bryan Boeldt, on Flickr

Bride VIOS I Curtesy of @getjpn on IG
          Bride VIOS I by Bryan Boeldt, on Flickr
          I plan on reupholstering the whole seat and repainting the back
          Bride VIOS I by Bryan Boeldt, on Flickr
          1996 Lexus SC300 - Family Heirloom by Bryan Boeldt, on Flickr

my RARE AS FUCK Enkei Phalenx wheels - I will rebuild in future:
          Enkei Phalenx 19” by Bryan Boeldt, on Flickr

I also, LOWKEY lol, purchased a BN Sports Type 2 kit from Mastermind North America back in March. The kit takes 3-3.5 months to manufacture and deliver, so slowly waiting...
          Bn Sports Type 2 Kit SC300 by Bryan Boeldt, on Flickr

Also, I had @clctve.us on IG render my build with everything I plan on doing, soooo.....be out on the lookout for that
          Clctve.US Render by Bryan Boeldt, on Flickr
          Clctve.US Render by Bryan Boeldt, on Flickr

If you would like to follow my slow build here thats cool, or on Instagram add me here: @half_lung

I also ordered a roof spoiler not too long ago so that should be here soon

Some things I still need for my build:
          Coilovers
          Front upper control arms
          Exhuast
          Steering wheel hub
          Seat rails
          Ganador Mirrors
          Tires
          and new lips for the wheels
          Bigger house/garage
          Last edited by scweet14; 01-12-2019, 05:10 PM. Reason: pic sizes

Comment

Also I have those half lung stickers if anyone would like to buy one!

$5 shipped

Just message me here, or on insta: @half_lung or email: bbolt14@yahoo.com

Half Lung by Bryan Boeldt, on Flickr
            Last edited by scweet14; 04-28-2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

#dadlife is the best life

Comment

Yesssss this has picked up the pace! Buzzing to see those Enkeis rebuild dude, love rare jap splits. Really tempted to take my e46 down the Jap themed route

Comment

Congrats Dad!

Great color first time I see an SC, can't wait for seeing more

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    #dadlife is the best life
                    It seriously is, Id easily trade it all if I had to.

Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
                    Yesssss this has picked up the pace! Buzzing to see those Enkeis rebuild dude, love rare jap splits. Really tempted to take my e46 down the Jap themed route
                    Thanks man, ya Im going to hopefully pick up coils next, I might just run spacers for the time being until funds for a rebuild is available. DO IT, JDM inspired Euro cars are starting to blow up out here in the US.

Originally posted by DawsonLiri View Post
                    Congrats Dad!

Great color first time I see an SC, can't wait for seeing more
                    Thank you sir! Ya, I have only seen one other in person lol

Comment

No crazy update, but my coils came in.
                      Got a used set of D2 Racing coils. Theyll do for now until I can save up and get some PBMs later down the road after acquiring more important parts
                      D2 Racing Coilovers Sc300 by Bryan Boeldt, on Flickr

D2 Racing Coilovers Sc300 by Bryan Boeldt, on Flickr

Also, I ordered 5.5" lips from threepiece.us for my wheels to rebuild them, Im fucking PRAYING they fit cause my wheels are 30 hole and the only lips I can think of that will fit are LXZ cause they are 30/60 hole as well. So fingers crossed.

The build has slowed down quite a bit. The car is experiencing some electrical issues that are common amongst 95-96 years. Just need to replace the ECU with a rebuilt one, but fuck it, aesthetics are more important lol and I have no need to drive it so she waits.

ETA on the kit should be sometime around early to mid September, taking longer than expected, but it will be worth the wait.

Thats it for now. Toodaloo
                      Last edited by scweet14; 01-12-2019, 05:12 PM.

Comment

MY KIT CAME IN!!!
                        BN Sports Type 2 Sc300 by Bryan Boeldt, on Flickr

Just want to give a HUUUGE shout out to Mastermind North America for giving me such a great deal on this kit!

I ordered the kit back in March, took 5.5 months to get here. So yes, I have had it since September and Ive just been lagging on updating this.

Dont know when Ill have time to install it because the car is currently not running and funds have been kinda dry since the wife and I just got married in Hawaii on October 13th
                        Greatest Day of My Life by Bryan Boeldt, on Flickr

BUT! Before we left for Hawaii, I sold my rare as fuck Enkei's
                        Enkei Phalenx 19” by Bryan Boeldt, on Flickr

To get these
                        Weds Kranze Elaborar by Bryan Boeldt, on Flickr

Even RARER Weds Kranze Elaborar. Im almost positive these are the only set in the US, but thats only because I havent seen another set. And I could be wrong so dont fact check me lol

Garage at the moment, will be like so until I have free time to get to business. Anyways, thats it for now. See y'all soon
                        BN Sports Kit by Bryan Boeldt, on Flickr
                        Last edited by scweet14; 01-12-2019, 08:09 PM. Reason: pics size

Comment

Congrats on the new wife and kid. I really did the direction of your build but I'm bummed to see the Enkeis go before the build. Did you ever get the parts from threepieceus.com or cancel them? I've got to rebuild two different sets and can't seem to find parts specific to them anywhere.

Comment

Well this is going to be spectacular.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlesskelter View Post
                              Congrats on the new wife and kid. I really did the direction of your build but I'm bummed to see the Enkeis go before the build. Did you ever get the parts from threepieceus.com or cancel them? I've got to rebuild two different sets and can't seem to find parts specific to them anywhere.
                              thank you! and thanks, i ordered 60 hole lips from threepiece thinking they would work cause the hardware looked similar to that of weds LXZ but once i took apart the enkeis i realized they have a lip on the back of the face which didnt let them sit flush on the lips. so honestly the only way to relip them would be to get custom lips/barrels made. after spending over $600 on new lips i just figured it would be cheaper to sell the enkeis and get wheels i could use with my lips, hence the weds. i sold the enkeis to a close friend so hopefully he does something with them soon and i can post them up here, theyll be going on a Y33.

Originally posted by saturnstance View Post
                              Well this is going to be spectacular.
                              thanks man!

Comment

Those wheels are incredible, always have loved this chassis. Congratulations on your ceremony

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
                                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

Working...
                                X