FT: Lifted 1991 V6 Toyota Pickup Beater in Eastern CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT: Lifted 1991 V6 Toyota Pickup Beater in Eastern CT

Looking to trade my Pickup for something interesting and fun to drive.

170,000 miles on chassis, 135,000 on 1988 engine installed last year.
    5 speed manual 4.10 gears, Detroit Locker installed two years ago
    Frame is solid.
    Body is the worst... Pretty rusty, and I hit a deer last winter. (Yes, that is a jeep cherokee grill zip-tied to the nose...) and I backed a tent and the bed into a tree this summer.
    It needs shocks. Lift is about 4" in the front 4.5" in the rear.
    It has a pop-up sun roof, so that's cool.
    Sliding back window
    Light bar with two real KC Hi-Lights... not hooked up.
    32" tires on 16x8" steelies, you can see the wear on the tires
    No title. Not needed for vehicles of this age in CT.
    Amazon.com Baja Race seats on fixed custom brackets. Driver's side could use replacing, and I can throw in another seat that fits on the bracket.
    Radio has grounding issues, but there's an amp with okay sounding speakers, especially in a '91.
    Most importantly, runs and drives, and 4 wheel drive, and the heat works. Fan is either full blast or off though.

It's a fun little truck and it's a beast on tight trails. If I didn't already have my Jeep project, this would make a good trail-buggy project with a solid front axle swap, or it would be pretty rad as a baja racer with bulging fiberglass body panels. The frame on this truck is solid, which is rare for these trucks; that's why there's still value left, even if the whole body is shot...

I'm just looking for something different and I don't need it as a winter vehicle anymore. I'm open to most trades, but hopefully something that will complement my other projects well. Show me what you have to offer, and if I were to sell the truck outright, I would let it go for $3500. I would most likely trade for a miata, diesel mercedes-benz, bmw, or anything rear wheel drive with a manual transmission, or maybe a vw. Something cool though. I can trailer within reason if yours is not registered or is a project. Straight trades are cool, but some cash added on either end could be okay.

PM’d

Comment

Working...
    X