No announcement yet.

Second car with 18? Hell yeah! My 1992 Opel Corsa A Swing / Vauxhall Nova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little update, I decided that I want other rims because 5,5x15 looks like stock with 165/50 R15, so I buyed a set of 6x15 BBS wheels from an Volkswagen Golf 3. I hope I get them next week.
    Greets Tom

Comment

Nice! this thing should look awesome on the BBSs.
      [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
      Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

Hi,
        today Ive driven 300km to pick the BBS wheels up. A little bit snow at the location where I picked the wheels up:

Transported in the daily:

Tomorrow Im gonna pick the camber plates for the rear up and bring my spare springs from the back to a friend who is pressing these (because they arent low enough).
        Stay tuned!

Comment

Testfitted the BBS with the 195/50 tyres:
          With adjusters:

Without adjusters:

Fitment should be good later with the 165/50 and a 10mm or 5mm spacer, here its without spacer and with 195/50:

And I threw one camber plate on as well, looks good:

Now I need to order a fuel pump because the old one doesnt move.. With the new pump it should finally run!
          Iam waiting for the other springs because I still need to figure it out how I can get the back at least 3cm lower.

Greets Tom

Comment

Did a bit... Half installed the fuel pump,
            selled the BBS, buyed a set of 15 inch audi caps (ad said that theyre 16 inch, damn it):

Then I testfitted the 16 inch steelies:

They fit perfect, I dont need to run spacers, so I ordered a slightly used set at ebay, should be here next week. Then I have the same wheels on both of my Corsas.

And yesterday I finally installed the Vectra A steering wheel (vauxhall cavalier):

I really like it and its Oem so no problems with the TÜV.

Greets Tom

Comment

i am excited how its looking when your nova is ready with them steelies on and supension screwed down

Comment

Put 165/40s on them steelies and slam it to the ground

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
                  Put 165/40s on them steelies and slam it to the ground
                  Ill try it!

Yesterday I fitted the 90mm custom rear springs:

Need to lower the front just a slightly bit (I can spin the coils 7,5cm lower at the front) so that it sits even.

And its finally running after 15 years now! Now only need to install all the fixed cables in the engine bay pretty, buy tires, paint the wheels and fit the exhaust and then its mostly done.

Greets Tom

Comment

Looks amazing! When I was a kid my parents drove me to school in a car like that. It even had the same color :P

As far as I remember they have a pretty cool sound with a 2" exhaust system.
                    Build thread: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...tin-Rotiformed

Comment

@soaphero

where do you get your custom rear spring from?

im looking too for some shortened springs for the rear....cause my corsa b is to light on the rear axle

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Seven View Post
                        Looks amazing! When I was a kid my parents drove me to school in a car like that. It even had the same color :P

As far as I remember they have a pretty cool sound with a 2" exhaust system.
                        Yeah, my grandpa had a white one as well a long time ago.

Ill only put on an supersprint muffler for exhaust because the original mid silencer is almost like no silencer.
                        Then I purchased some engine things yesterday, a cam from a GSI corsa (C16SEI engine) and a manifold from an 1.3 engine which has the dual "downpipe" (one pipe for 2 cylinders instead of one pipe for all 4 cylinders like stock). I want to combine this with the throttle body from the 1.6 engine (C16NZ) and maybe the injector from the 1.6 as well. I think this should give me at least 10hp, maybe a little more and later I can do some more things like 1.6 head and and and...

Originally posted by corsette View Post
                        @soaphero

where do you get your custom rear spring from?

im looking too for some shortened springs for the rear....cause my corsa b is to light on the rear axle
                        I made them with a buddy out of some 65mm spring for a b Corsa. Now theyre 90mm springs for a A Corsa and at least 100mm springs If they would be in a b corsa.

Greets Tom

Comment

Nice one, Corsa was always one of my favorite opel's
                          www.belgiantrabants.be

Comment

Originally posted by gilf View Post
                            Nice one, Corsa was always one of my favorite opel's
                            Thanks

Comment

Got the 1.3 manifold and "downpipe" and the GSI cam:

Greets Tom

Comment

A bit late but happy new year everyone!
                                I got a hell of a deal yesterday for a 2.5 inch stainless steel catback exhaust with 60mm tip and a strut brace. I put some pictures in in a few hours. Should sound very good with the 1.3 manifold.
                                Yesterday also my plastidip for the wheels came in.

Greets Tom

Comment

Working...
                                X