No announcement yet.

Second car with 18? Hell yeah! My 1992 Opel Corsa A Swing / Vauxhall Nova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking about getting the Stanceworks Rennsport Stickers and putting them on the doors

Comment

Fake BBS < Everything

Steel is real!

Comment

Like the Style.... Steelies forever..
        [IMG]/IMG]

Comment

Took a spontaneous trip to Raceism saturday!
          First I wanted to go to a local Drift meet on a racetrack with a girlfriend, then I told her that Raceism is this weekend too (just for fun) and we ended up taking my Corsa to Poland! 430kms one way with a little car on TA Technix coilovers with almost 0 suspension travel. But it made it without any problem.
          Started 14:30 here and got there 19:00:

Sadly the coffers were closed, so we just walked outside the stadium and watched a bit of the drift and the cars which parked next to the stadium:

Then we slept next to the stadium in the little Corsa, only 5 hours but better than nothing. In the morning I got some gas for the Corsa because its so fuckign cheap in Poland and then we waited in front of the stadium till the coffers opened (11:00). Parked the Corsa in front of the stadium:

And here are all my pics which I took, I saw a few cars which I saw here on Stanceworks before. It was really cool to see them in person.

This thing was insane:

The toe in the rear, rip tires:

Saw this thing here before:

Daaaaamn:

On the drive home we stopped at McDonalds together with LexxyRoxx :

I wanna go next year too, but then Friday and the whole weekend

Comment

Such a nice variety of cars.

Comment

Since I dont have money and the room for 3 cars, the Corsa is gone... Bye little friend

At least its in good hands and will only be moved on sunny days with oldtimer plates.

Comment

Working...
              X