MKIV Volkswagen Golf GLS 2.0 5MT Coming Soon to a Forum Near You

RIP "Effy" E60 BMW 530xi 6MT [N52] Build Thread
      SOLD"Adéline"B5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 5MT Build Thread

Comment

verdammte Scheiße.
        Richtig dope.

Grüße aus Thüringen

Comment

Very nice and yes that tyre size is interesting :P One question. Does Germany also have a law, where it is specified how low the car can be? Like Austria for example, they have I think 8 cm from the ground. Some dudes I know got tickets for being too low, one even had car impounded.

Comment

Thank you all

Here are some pics I took with my friend - his golf is bagged on 18s

He's also the owner of that red Jetta I showed before as an comparison to a stock car.. so I did that again^^

Then took some new pics - ride height in the front has to be a little lower and I still need to paint my calipers.

And I also got myself some electrical recaro leather seats. Ultra rare here and it was a bargain so I had to buy them^^

Originally posted by whiteghost View Post
            Very nice and yes that tyre size is interesting :P One question. Does Germany also have a law, where it is specified how low the car can be? Like Austria for example, they have I think 8 cm from the ground. Some dudes I know got tickets for being too low, one even had car impounded.
            Yes there are a lot of laws and everything has to be tüv approved.. of course it's not completely legal^^

Thank you all
            And
            Dankeschön, Grüße aus Bayern

Oh.. and this is the 225 30 compared to the 215 35. Each one on 9x19 wheels

Comment

How is it lowered in the rear? I noticed your wheels look centred in the arches vs the normal forward position most get when lowered. Curious if it’s on drop plates or something

Comment

Everything is stock besides the suspension.
                It's an 4motion vehicle, the arch is still centered but you get a lot of camber and toe if you lower your car.

Comment

Originally posted by jotemha View Post
                  Everything is stock besides the suspension.
                  It's an 4motion vehicle, the arch is still centered but you get a lot of camber and toe if you lower your car.
                  ahhhh okay i get it now. didnt realize it was 4motion. my passat is 4motion to, so i completely understand

Comment

absolutely love the wagon brother !!!
                    Passion Garage

http://www.voomeran.jp

Comment

Working...
                    X