No announcement yet.

1982 Datsun 280ZX "Shakotan Style"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my airdam installed today! I'm pleased with how the piece fits, if you have any knowledge of DIY on cars you can put one of these on. Overall it made the front end about 2 inches lower and further out than stock. Which is MUCH better! I haven't painted it yet because this is just a test fit. I'll still have room to lower the car some more in the front also.
    Last edited by C greens; 02-13-2018, 05:45 PM.

Comment

So I've narrowed it down to these 3 wheels, these are the ones I'm going to be choosing from when it's time to upgrade from the Felgens.

SSR longchamps

Work equip 01

SSR Starsharks

Any of the wheels that I choose will be made in the same spec, and will be similar in size to how the longchamps are in the picture. I'm completely torn between all of these, I like them all equally lol what do you guys think? What's your favorite?

Comment

Equip 01 or Starsharks for me....

or Equip 01 up front and Starsharks on the back because i cant decide out of the two!!
        Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

I thought about doing 2 different wheels but I feel like I'd get tired of the look and then have to sell/trade around until I get what I'm happy with so I guess that's a no-go. Wish it wasn't so hard to make the choice!

Comment

01's get my vote

I'm usually not a fan of the 280's bumper, but that lip you put on makes it look "right". I like your style

Comment

Originally posted by Blumagic View Post
              01's get my vote

I'm usually not a fan of the 280's bumper, but that lip you put on makes it look "right". I like your style
              The ZX's bumper does "poke out" too much when in stock trim. That's really the only thing I disliked about the exterior of the car up until I installed the airdam. Now, like you said, it blends the shapes of the front end together much much better than before. Thank you for the compliment!

Comment

Longchamps > *

Cars looks great BTW

Comment

Duuuuude! this is so cool, I love the fact that you want to keep the factory fenders and I personally like the starsharks the most. Maybe you could upload an Interior picture soon? Also, not sure if you have ever heard of the "Devil Z - Wangan midnight" movie, but you would probably enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by DawsonLiri View Post
                    Longchamps > *

Cars looks great BTW
                    Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Porterhousestk View Post
                      Duuuuude! this is so cool, I love the fact that you want to keep the factory fenders and I personally like the starsharks the most. Maybe you could upload an Interior picture soon? Also, not sure if you have ever heard of the "Devil Z - Wangan midnight" movie, but you would probably enjoy it.
                      Hey thank you, I appretiate it! I've heard of that, but I haven't seen it, I'll have to check it out!

Comment

Beautiful car man ! Black style is great
                        I love SSR Starsharks

Comment

Originally posted by SBoby View Post
                          I love SSR Starsharks
                          Thank you! I agree, star sharks are some of my favorite wheels of all time!

Comment

Originally posted by SBoby View Post
                            I love SSR Starsharks
                            Thank you! I agree, star sharks are some of my favorite wheels of all time!

Comment

then you have to install haha

Comment

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been really sick lately and haven't been able to work on my ol Datsun. As soon as I start feeling better I'll continue on and give you some more updates! Stay tuned!

Comment

Working...
                                X