This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accuair Elevel system, ride height not the same on both sides

I have an accuair Elevel system and I notice the right front is always 1/4" lower than the left side when parked on level ground and at all ride height settings. I have tried calibrating the system a few times on level ground and the result is always the same. I assume this is also causing my car to pull to the right slightly when driving, since it's lower on front right?

I have the TWR air struts that came with the Accuair Elevel package. And the air struts have adjustable strut body for additional height adjustment
    Does this mean the strut body height needs to be made higher?

If your struts are pretty close in height already then you can manually adjust the height and save the preset so that it's equal. You should know that depending on your sensor travel there may not be a big enough difference for the system to detect that it's off. If you'd like to remedy it by raising/lowering one side so that they're even, you can definitely do so, and then recalibrate.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Originally posted by Keith@BagRiders View Post
      If your struts are pretty close in height already then you can manually adjust the height and save the preset so that it's equal. You should know that depending on your sensor travel there may not be a big enough difference for the system to detect that it's off. If you'd like to remedy it by raising/lowering one side so that they're even, you can definitely do so, and then recalibrate.
      Thanks for the reply. Does the amount adjusted at the strut equal the height change from fender to ground? I have set both struts to the same length, but the left side is still higher than the right, from fender to the ground.

Comment

Working...
      X