Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 Low mile LSB M3 minty

Hey everyone,

This is my 3rd e46 m3 and by far the nicest example I've owned. I've always lusted after an lsb car since seeing my first one in college. When the chance presented itself to buy this pristine example, I jumped on it. I performed some light mods on the car (wheels/suspension/exhaust/intake/exterior) to my liking. I tinkered with the idea of going all out on the car but decided against it. It's just too nice of an example to tear apart. I've since returned the car back to factory settings with the exception of SG front sway bar links. So here are the details about the car.

-2002 BMW E46 M3
    -Clear and free title
    -Vin wbsbl93462jr17002
    -Production date 4/2002
    -41,761 miles on the odo and will not increase
    -SMG Transmission
    -Factory Laguna Seca Blue paint
    -Factory Cinnamon Leather interior
    -Premium package, Xenon, PDC, HK
    -Rod Bearing Recall performed
    -Air bag Recall Not performed
    -Valve adjustment completed <200 miles ago, and the VANOS was looked through. (In perfect shape)
    -Subframe has not been reinforced. It was checked during my purchase of the car which was 600 miles ago. Please look through the pictures of the album to see subframe mounting points. There are no cracks of any sort.
    -Oil changed just recently.
    -Car has sat in a garage during my ownership on a tender and started once a week.

I purchased this car with 41,100 miles on it, and has pretty much sat in my garage during my ownership. I could never really bring myself up to drive the car around NYC because of the horrible roads and inconsiderate drivers. I also have two other cars for daily use, so it basically became a garage queen. The car shows really well for its age. The exterior shows really well as does the interior. There is absolutely no dry rotting of any rubber and the exterior trim/plastics look perfect. No dings or scratches (unless noted below). No weird rattles or lights going off. No stories with the car. Never in any accidents and ZERO paintwork. The car drives and pulls like it should with no weird hiccups or issues. This is a no stories car. Please look through my album for very detailed pictures of the entire car.

Known issues with the car.
    -I believe a cat or squirrel got on top of the roof at one point. There are some very fine scratches on the roof in front of the sunroof. I've tried to capture pictures of it in the album.
    -Previous owner brushed something with the driver's front corner of the car. There is a slight ding/scratch in the driver's front fender where it meets the bumper, and some scratches in the lower part of the bumper. Its been touched up, and I've opted not to repaint in order to retain the factory paint. Please refer to the pictures.
    -A couple of mounting holes on the rear trunk handle have cracked. Still functions correctly, but just need to be careful when opening the trunk by the handle. I've got a stock black handle as a replacement but never got around to painting it.
    -Air bag recall needs to be performed.
    -The original dash trim had started to peel and it annoyed me. So I had them refinished in the stock color, but never got around to doing the rear arm rests since its a pita to get the rear panels off. The passenger rear arm rest looks fine but the drivers side rear arm rest has peeled.
    -The front bumper originally had the factory license plate mount drilled into it. I've since taken the license plate mount off but haven't filled the holes.
    -Underside of the front bumper is scratched up from curbs and driveways. Its hard to notice unless you're underneath the car.
    -A couple small rock chips on the hood that I've touched up.
    -Tint is scratched in one part of the passenger side window. Small and not really noticeable.
    -I only have one key for the car

I believe that's all I can remember for now. All of you know this is a rare LSB/Cinnamon factory combination. I'm looking for 27.5k. You can contact me at boostin 1 0 0 4 @ gm a i l . c o m or contact me through PM here. I'm located in Astoria Queens, New York. Thanks again for looking and below is the link for my album.

27.5 k for a smg

Comment

Originally posted by DakarDario View Post
      27.5 k for a smg
      And it'll sell for close to that.

Comment

looking MINT !!

Comment

Yup. Just sold this week too for close to asking.

Thanks for the kind words everyone

Comment

Originally posted by DakarDario View Post
            27.5 k for a smg
            Excellent condition, low miles, rare paint color, rare interior color. Price seems reasonable.

Congrats on sale, OP.

Comment

Working...
            X