X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airlift VS2 short?

Hello,

I have the VS2 in my e34 Touring and the fuse keeps blowing. If I replace the 20 amp fuse, the compressor comes on and powers up the unit and then sometime after that the fuse will pop. It is wired to the fuse box and will not work until the car is running. I have just replaced the relay and have traced down all of the grounds and still have the same issue. I reached out to Airlift, but they never returned my emails.

The manual calls for a 30a fuse, you may want to try using the proper size before you do anything else. If you're still popping fuses check to make sure your ground is going to the battery directly, and also that your check valve isn't getting stuck.
    Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 2.08.03 PM.jpg

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Keith, thank you for the response. I have been going through the process of elimination for a few weeks now since AirLift has ignored all requests for help. I checked all of the connections and all are good, I have gone through about 10 30 amp fuses, replaced the relay, and have now traced it to the compressor. Your thoughts?

Comment

You're going to want to take a look at the ground still. If the compressor is grounded to the chassis you may run into issues as you don't know what the resistance is. Move it to the battery and I have a feeling it will fix your issue.

Comment

Thanks Keith! I ended up getting a new compressor and it all works perfect now. I meant to report back, but I have been swamped. Thanks again.

Comment

Good to hear Ron, best of luck!

Comment

Three out of every four students, according to studies, seeks professional assignment help in Australia. Those, who avail assignment writing services, improve their grades by 20% compared to the students who do not take help from professionals. This is the reason, 75% of the student population in Australia now feel comfortable taking professional writing help. But sadly, not all of the assignment help providers in Australia are worth your time and money. Avail assignment help Adelaide from our experts now. However, the ghostwriter online are said to perform extensive research work on a given topic in order to craft exclusive sets of plagiarism-free assignments with top quality.

Comment

Working...
              X