X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member!

Hey Guys!
    Figured Id make an account after viewing over cars for the last while now.
    Im Brent, from, New South Wales, Australia, I drive a pretty stock for the moment
    Lexus IS200

Plan on making a buildthread shortly! But heres a pic of it the day i got it

20170812_122317 by brent rushby, on Flickr

So yeah, hopefully things go well, always appreciate information that can be shared
    Not the most mechanical minded, but am a, boilermaker by trade, so alot of the work
    Ill be doing myself!

Cheers!
    Brent
    [
    /SIZE]
    Last edited by ThatIS200; 09-02-2017, 07:15 PM.

Nice looking car The IS300 was one of the cars on my list to get but they are harder to find in good condition these days.

Comment

Good condition with low miles ^^^ next to impossible. Better luck finding bigfoot
      -Bagged 2012 Fiat 500-

Comment

Hey Guys! Thanks, just purchased a new laptop, and a Canon 450d second hand for some better photos, hopefully I will figure out how to use it!
        Also, on there way, some 24 way adjustable coilovers! hopefully install through the week slowly (still have work, so will hopefully do rears, then fronts) then my daughters joint birthday party this weekend! lots on the books :|

Comment

Some Updates!
          Updated the interior from this crappy beige interior which was shredded with dirty stained carpets!
          20170820_163548 by brent rushby, on Flickr

To this!
          20170902_173948 by brent rushby, on Flickr

Also put 35mm Spacers up on front
          20170821_120120 by brent rushby, on Flickr

Then Painted my front wheels in an aged copper!
          From This
          20170827_112719 by brent rushby, on Flickr

To!
          20170827_114715 by brent rushby, on Flickr

On the Car!
          20170826_151033 by brent rushby, on Flickr

Excuse the overspray need too update some pics with it tidied!

Comment

Some better quality photos

IMG_8287 by brent rushby, on Flickr

IMG_8288 by brent rushby, on Flickr

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Updates too come! Just sorting through pics

Comment

I have a soft spot for the IS300 and the amount of options they have available? What' are the goals for the car or the look you're going for?

Comment

Originally posted by Sti_bato View Post
                    I have a soft spot for the IS300 and the amount of options they have available? What' are the goals for the car or the look you're going for?
                    Ahh, if only it had an actual motor in it, unfortunately, this is the IS200, with the 2l 6 in it, pretty slow.
                    One day, it'll get a shaved bay and a nice little 2jz in it.
                    For now, I want too concentrate on getting the paint fixed up, getting some adjustable arms too correct the terrible alignment that it has, and play around with the wheels colours so that it kinda looks a bit neater

Comment

Alright guys, been inactive as hell, had life going on, kinda just bumping up while also posting an update.
                      The cars finally got coilovers all round, I also went out and purchased some 17x8 and 17x9 +36 Jap wheels (can never remember how the brands spelt) and they caused some maaaaad scrubbage, so the fenders got rolled a little bit, apart from that, progress has been slow, lost my job so taking it one step at a time
                      have just about finishing painting the headlight housings.

Comment

sweet

Comment

My favorite color for an IS

Comment

I saw one of these rolling in Hollywood with a bash bar front end and maybe a 2jz swap? (big fat intercooler up front) One of the sickest cars I've ever seen, I just wish the manual ones were easier to find.

Comment

maybe this is my personal opinion, but in my opinion bust. I like when titans are all in one color. Painting 1-2 tires do not see the point...
                              learn about your abilities with comeon

Comment

Working...
                              X