BBS RS 212 17x8.5 et13 PAIR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS RS 212 17x8.5 et13 PAIR

dual drilled 114.3/120. Normal wear and tear. Missing one bbs cap. $500 obo or trades. located in roseville ca,

please email graysonbuckalew(at)gmail.com
    Attached Files

I sent a PayPal payment for these wheels 2 weeks ago from today and still have not received a good tracking number or the wheels. I need an update asap

Comment

Have you contacted the seller via email or phone?

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

I talked to him earlier this week, still haven't got a working tracking number. I've tried a dozen times to call the past few days . No answer. I guess I'll wait another week until I start a PayPal claim.

Comment

Just start a claim, he will be more prompt in his response.
          Check me out on Facebook: Undr8d Empire: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

Check me out on Instagram
          : @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet #Project333ti by @castromotorsport @kingsautobodyshop @excel_motorsports @bimmerheads @mateomotorsports - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1493600

Comment

glad i didnt try and buy these lol. ya man just start the claim.

Comment

I did.he was quick to take my money but not so quick to follow up on shipping.

I finally got the wheels and they are bent. Both wheels have bends on the lips and barrels. I cannot run these on my car like that, it'll cause a big vibration and wobble. I'm looking to get a small refund to help straighten these wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by pottsalot View Post

I finally got the wheels and they are bent. Both wheels have bends on the lips and barrels. I cannot run these on my car like that, it'll cause a big vibration and wobble. I'm looking to get a small refund to help straighten these wheels.
                Ill take them for what you paid if you dont want them

Comment

Originally posted by pottsalot View Post

I'll buy them bent for $500

Comment

Working...
                  X