2005 M3, Factory 6 speed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 M3, Factory 6 speed!

Selling my M3. I bought it a few months ago from a customer and planned on having it as my daily driver, but parking is limited at my apartment and I prefer the e30 to it. It has about 101,600 miles currently.

As soon as I bought it, I went through and replaced everything that goes wrong with these cars as preventative maintenance. I'm gonna list off stuff I did, but I'm probably forgetting some things. I've been known to go overboard...

-Full Service II (spark plugs, oil service, valve adjustment, engine air filter, cabin air filter, fuel filter, transmission flush, differential flush, coolant flush, brake fluid flush, power steering flush)

Engine
    -Connecting rod bearings done preventatively. ARP connecting rod bolts.
    -Timing chain guides
    -Euro valve
    -Engine mounts
    -Vanos tested, all bolts replaced
    -Belts replaced
    -Alternator replaced
    -All 4 o2 sensors replaced
    -Starter replaced ~3k miles ago
    -New gaskets include valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, front timing cover gaskets, and the front crankshaft seal.

Drivetrain
    -Transmission mounts
    -Driveshaft flex disk
    -Rear subframe mounts reinforced with the Turner weld on kit
    -Differential bushings upgraded to ECS polyurethane
    -Differential seals replaced

Exterior
    -Quarter window gaskets
    -Cowl panel
    -Wiper blades
    -Bumper and hood grilles
    -12mm Macht Schnell wheel spacers up front
    -Headlight lenses and gaskets
    -Telephone antenna gasket
    -Fuel filler boot replaced

Interior
    -ACS pedal covers
    -ZHP weighted shift knob
    -OEM comp pack alcantara shift boot
    -Rearview mirror rebuilt

Misc.
    -Brakes have 10mm of pad left up front, 6mm rear. OEM pads and rotors
    -Tires are Toyo R888 with 5mm tread all around. They were track takeoffs from another car, and have some slight wear on the outside.

Flaws:
    -Wheels aren't perfect. The previous owner painted them black and I had planned on replacing them but never got around to it. No bends or cracks, but some light curb rash
    -Some of the soft touch coatings in the interior are scratched. Mainly the center console around the ebrake handle and in front of the shifter
    -Small chip in the drivers exterior door trim. Roughly 1/16" in diameter.

The vehicle is in perfect shape and needs nothing. The engine, transmission, and diff are all leak free. Interior shows barely any wear, exterior has no dents or scratches. Engine pulls strong, shifter never grinds. AC blows 59°. I wouldn't hesatate to drive it cross country tomorrow if I had to.

Asking $22,900, car is located in Newport Beach, CA.

Price drop! $21,500

Comment

Working...
    X