No announcement yet.

Felix 2.0 (E30, slow rebuild + S62 v8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's some video clips I finally got around to putting together, no major updates recently, Evan's been busy and I'm moving shop space.

Gonna start producing some videos of the build, as well as my other endeavors and shennanigans. If you're remotely interested please give me a follow here, and on instagram @wheresmy10mil
    IG @mriterphoto for daily crap / @wheresmy10mil for car/truck shennanigans.

Comment

Serious build right there! Looking forward to the updates...

Comment

Sorry for the lack of updates everyone, life's been mad busy, changed shop spaces again and had to move a bunch of stuff around. Howeever, one major change has been made, I found a insane deal locally on an ls1+t56 combo, so we're switching power plants.

I know what you're likely thinking, and I'm a bit disapointed as well, but it's just so much more simple to get the ls1 running in the car, and it can make much more power for much less money, so it's hard to pass up.

I'm tossing around ideas for power-adders to the motor, found a few options I like ranging from a Cam+head motor that makes mid 500, to maybe adding ITB's on top of that, or just slapping on a turbo and calling it a day.

That's all pretty far down the line however, so I'm trying to not get too distracted!

However, if someone's interested in my collection of S62 parts, I'm looking to move them sooner than later to free up room and cash!

Comment

Working...
        X