BBS Style 5s help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS Style 5s help

I am building a 1988 m5 and I had SpinFab designs build a set of style 5s for the car. Just now getting to wheel fitment. The wheels look great, but car would require aggressive alterations to make them fit. I have sent multiple emails to SpinFab with no response. If anyone has a way to get a hold of Vince, or anyone with SpinFab, please let me know. Recommendations of another shop who will rebuild wheels that were not built by them in the first place also let me know. I'm new here and appreciate the help. Thank you

Originally posted by Freddy1340 View Post
    Just now getting to wheel fitment. The wheels look great, but car would require aggressive alterations to make them fit.
    You measured wrong is what you saying?

Comment

No, we measured according to Vince's diagram. I was trying to get as wide as possible without doing anything major. Rolling the fender is ok. Vince thought it should work with rolling the fender. I'm not placing blame or looking for any work to be done without compensation. I just want to have the wheels resized and have not been successful at reaching anyone from SpinFab. Again, any help is appreciated.

Comment

No, we measured according to Vince's diagram. I was trying to get as wide as possible without doing anything major. Rolling the fender is ok. Vince thought it should work with rolling the fender. I'm not placing blame or looking for any work to be done without compensation. I just want to have the wheels resized and have not been successful at reaching anyone from SpinFab. Again, any help is appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X