Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2004 Mercedes-Benz e55 AMG/// Carbon Fiber / Maintained / Mods / FAST!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Mercedes-Benz e55 AMG/// Carbon Fiber / Maintained / Mods / FAST!

Up for sale is my enthusiast/technician owned 2004 Mercedes-Benz e55 AMG. This supercharged v8 has WELL over 500 horsepower with its current modifications, so that means it has enormous amounts of power on tap anytime you need it. She always turns heads whenever I take her out & she's very comfortable to drive all while looking great. This car even has the rare solar panels on the roof which power the interior climate control fan while the car is turned off so it keeps the interior cooler! Featured on many vendor pages on the web & Instagram including G2 caliper paint, VRP Speed products, Dr.Beasley's, etc, etc..

Modifications include Eurocharged mid length headers which produce an incredible growl you'll never get tired of hearing all while providing a substantial power increase, custom GSR Technik ECU upgrade which adds to the HP and responsiveness of the car, PLM heat exchanger for even greater cooling than how it came from the factory, high flow air filters, and new Bosch intercooler pump. I drive this car almost everyday and its a blast to cruise in. Every modification is of the highest quality and manufacturer and they all intertwine seamlessly with one another. I'm still running the stock supercharger pulley but she's all setup for a 77mm pulley if you desire even more power. This car is extremely reliable in her current state and can be tame, or it can be wild depending on your driving style. I've driven it recently to LA, Vegas, Palm Springs, and every ride was perfection. Runs, drives, and shifts like it should from the factory, and idles very smoothly. One drive in her and you'll be hooked!

Car was just professionally detailed inside/out & you can literally eat off the engine bay. Once the exterior paint correction was completed, it was ceramic coated with CQ Quartz. This means that for 2 years you do not need to wax it, and cleaning the car is a breeze. Not to mention that the car stays cleaner much longer!

-Clean title in hand
    -Recent valid smog with certificate
    -Current registration til 2018
    -Power everything!
    -Ice cold A/C, hot heater
    -Panoramic Sunroof with rare solar panels (factory)
    -Parking Sensors
    -Auto open & close trunk
    -Xenon Headlights
    -Suede Headliner (factory)
    -Heated AND Ventilated dynamic front seats
    -Airmatic sport suspension with electronic dampening & 2 position height control (works 100% perfect)
    -Navigation
    -6 disc cd changer

Some Upgrades:
    -Suntek full ceramic window tint on EVERY window, including windshield, which blocks tremendous amounts of heat and glare, its the best on the market & very, very expensive (INCLUDES LIFETIME WARRANTY) - Windshield 70%, Side Windows 35%, Rear Windshield 5%.
    -Auxiliary input with cable concealed on the drivers side for a clean look
    -LED parking lights
    -E63 AMG front bumper conversion with e63 front grill
    -Carbon Fiber front bumper lower lip
    -Carbon Fiber rear bumper diffuser
    -Flat Mercedes hood emblem (OEM)
    -Gloss black wrapped window trim
    -Gloss black emblems on fenders and trink lid - AMG / v8 Kompressor / e55
    -Hydrodipped carbon fiber mirror housing ($$$)
    -Hydrodipped carbon fiber front grill & shaved Mercedes emblem ($$$)
    -Eurocharged Mid Length headers with x-pipe
    -Modified AMG Mufflers
    -GSR Technik custom ECU Tune
    -PLM Heat Exchanger (Intercooler)
    -AMG aluminum pedals (OEM)
    -New side mirror blinkers & gaskets (OEM)
    -Professionally painted transparent red intake manifolds (surge tanks) with new OEM gaskets
    -Hydrodipped engine cover & air intake boxes in carbon fiber ($$$)
    -20x9 Rohana RC10 Black Rims with 245/30/20 Tires (TIRES BRAND NEW)
    -20x10 Rohana RC10 Black Rims with 285/25/20 Tires (TIRES BRAND NEW)
    -Brake Calipers Professionally Refinished in metallic red with AMG Decals
    -Suspension lowered via adjustable lowering links

I have the master inquiry record from Mercedes-Benz that shows everything that was performed at the dealer over it's lifetime, plus a handful of previous owner receipts. TONS of recent new parts include motor mounts, transmission mount, valve cover gaskets & breathers, supercharger bearing, belts & pullies, alternator, battery, radiator with coolant flush, air intake pipes, airmatic pump and Arnott air shocks/air springs, lower windshield cowl, crank position sensor, transmission electrical connector including OEM fluid and filter, front and rear brake pads-rotors-sensors, Mobil 1 oil changes, etc. Needs nothing maintenance wise!

$15,900 - No test drives without cash in hand or proof of funds, but I have no problem taking you for a ride.

LOCATED IN SAN DIEGO

Last edited by bimmertrek; 08-10-2017, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Pics not working?

Comment

Sorry but the car has been sold.

Comment

Working...
        X