X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi V8 (D11) & BMW E28 from Sweden

Hello!

Been here for a while now, thought I had an old project thread of the Audi but apparently not.
    So here we go!

First up my Audi V8 (D11)
    Custom air suspension utilizing Airlift universal struts and V2 management.
    20x9.5" OZ Futura wrapped in 225/30 rubber.
    DTM front lip.
    US rear lights.
    Polished stainless exhaust.
    S6 C4 front brakes.
    S2 leather steering wheel

2H4B2963 by Johan Sandell, on Flickr

2H4B2873 by Johan Sandell, on Flickr

2H4B4022 by Johan Sandell, on Flickr

And the E28, my current daily
    XYZ coilovers.
    AC Schnitzer 17x8.5/9.5".
    Zender rear spoiler.

2H4B1233 by Johan Sandell, on Flickr

2H4B1171 by Johan Sandell, on Flickr

2H4B0823-Redigera by Johan Sandell, on Flickr
    sigpic
    - J.Sandell
    flickr
    Instagram @johansandell

Excellent cars. My current project is an e28 m5.

Comment

Nice cars!! wellcome!!

Comment

Originally posted by J.Sandell View Post

jesus...

Comment

jesus...

Comment

Wow both your cars are exceptional!

Comment

You, sir, are winning the game of life quite handedly. Beautiful cars!

Comment

Huge thanks guys!
                sigpic
                - J.Sandell
                flickr
                Instagram @johansandell

Comment

That audi is awesome looking

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                  I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Welcome, two great cars you've got there.

Comment

Awesome car!

A bit curios thou, how much clearance du you still have under the car at it's lowest? It looks to be atleast 5-7cm under the front crossmember?

I'm also putting together a V8, althou a bit more trackday oriented. It will still serve as somewhat of a daily but I'm a bit split about the rideheight.. I want the arches to be filled but still have a car that's driveable. And you know just as well as I do how the speedbumps look here in sweden I'm also transplanting the RS4 V8 and trans into mine and I'm not that keen on risking to crack the oilpan on that engine.. 10-12cm at the lowest point of the front suspension should be okay thou.

Comment

Awesome Audi!
                        Are you happy with the V2? I just bought it recently and I'll install it the next week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
                          That audi is awesome looking
                          Originally posted by Fons View Post
                          Welcome, two great cars you've got there.
                          Thanks guys, appriciate it

Originally posted by Cassius View Post
                          Awesome car!

A bit curios thou, how much clearance du you still have under the car at it's lowest? It looks to be atleast 5-7cm under the front crossmember?

I'm also putting together a V8, althou a bit more trackday oriented. It will still serve as somewhat of a daily but I'm a bit split about the rideheight.. I want the arches to be filled but still have a car that's driveable. And you know just as well as I do how the speedbumps look here in sweden I'm also transplanting the RS4 V8 and trans into mine and I'm not that keen on risking to crack the oilpan on that engine.. 10-12cm at the lowest point of the front suspension should be okay thou.
                          Depends of the wheels really, could measure it some day if you want but don't think it's that much. With 16" wheels most of the exhaust is on the ground, the 20"s hit the arches before that though!
                          Cool, got any project thread or something? Auto or manual?

Originally posted by Zinni View Post
                          Awesome Audi!
                          Are you happy with the V2? I just bought it recently and I'll install it the next week or so.
                          Yes the V2 works just fine, started looking at 3H or Accuair though
                          sigpic
                          - J.Sandell
                          flickr
                          Instagram @johansandell

Comment

E28 looks fire nothing to add, Audi too but 20's are too much...

Comment

Depends of the wheels really, could measure it some day if you want but don't think it's that much. With 16" wheels most of the exhaust is on the ground, the 20"s hit the arches before that though!
                              Cool, got any project thread or something? Auto or manual?
                              Originally an auto, but it's getting a manual, that one too from the RS4 B7 so I'll get the 40/60 split Quattro system I hope it will come to good use both as an executive-class day to day transport and a decent track day toy!

I probably won't get away with anything less than 18" wheels due to the 360mm front discs that I'll need, haven't decided on wheels yet but considering the sheer size of the car I might very well turn to 19"s with a bit more rubber than most might use to keep as much comfort as possible! That said, a set of 19"s with some more rubber might quickly have the same diameter as your 20"s. So I'd be very happy if you find the time to take a quick measurement

I've got a project thread here: https://rejsa.nu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108384 But it's a little on ice at the moment. Trying to finish my Kadett C first (Found here: https://rejsa.nu/forum/viewtopic.php...r=asc&start=21)

Comment

Working...
                              X