Porsche 944 Late Offset Phone Dials 15x7 +52.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porsche 944 Late Offset Phone Dials 15x7 +52.3

Selling a complete set of late offset OEM Phone Dials. I ran these on my car for about two years and have absolutely no complaints about them. Wheel specs are 5x130 15x7 square with a +52.3 offset. Over all the wheels are in very good condition. I had them resprayed last year in gunmetal metallic. The paint is still in great shape, with a few chips are one of the valve stems. There is no curb rash on any of the wheels. If I recall correctly when the tires were being mounted, one of them had a very slight bend in it. They will come with metal center caps as well.

Onto the tires. They are Toyo Proxes R888 205/50-15 all around. I would say they have maybe 2 to 3 track days left out of them, but they should be fine for just street driving.

Price is $500 OBO with tires. If bought with tires I prefer pick up only. I am located just out side of Springfield Massachusetts, but I am willing to travel to an extent. I can ship the wheels without tires for $350 OBO+ shipping. I also have a set of rough seven slots that will be for sale soon.

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600 (1).jpgs-l1600 (2).jpgs-l1600 (3).jpgs-l1600 (4).jpg
Working...
X