Soon to be Sold Golf Mk3 Says Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soon to be Sold Golf Mk3 Says Hi!

Hi, I'm new here. And this is my VW Golf Mk3. I got it from my brother. I'm selling it soon, and getting a Civic. Not sure what kind exactly. In the background you can see my brother's new red Golf Variant and my dad's white Passat.

So I was thinking. There's no point in purchasing a car I don't truly want. What's on my mind right now is a Honda Civic Coupe DXi EJ2. It's the basest coupe in the 5th gen Civic line-up. I like basic models. Simple, light. And I like coupes. They're elegant, sleek, and sexy.

I've also got a decent offer on a different kind of Civic. A 6th gen Civic Hatchback 1.4i EJ9. It's kinda cool, and I kinda want it, just because it has the usual characteristics of a civic, but I'm thinking it might not be the best car for me in the long run. I'll pass it. I just want it cus it's there, it's reachable, it's real. But buying it right now I would be overextending my budget. I need to save up some more, and find a good example of a car that I'm dreaming of. Patience!

The Golf will probably be transferred to my brother's girlfriend at about the end of next summer. She hasn't got a driver's license yet, but she's planning on learning how to drive.

Comment

Reliable. Cheap (in North America at least). Easy to find.
      BBS E75 Magnesium wheels FOR SALE (5x100)

Comment

sweet line up

Comment

Working...
        X