Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bagged Audi R8 video

https://youtu.be/JvuA4lIto_c

Sierras Autosalon's bagged Audi R8 out moving waxes.

Custom bags over coils set up
    Kinesics 19" wheels
    Lots of extra carbon fiber

Rad

Comment

Originally posted by slurms mckenzie View Post
      Rad
      Thanks homie!

Comment

Very nice clean R8! Ice Silver contrasts so well with the carbon accents. What was the motivation to bag it? Variable height? Variable comfort? Just curious
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        The oldies ~ '70 BMW 2800cs | '86 BMW 635csi | '88 BMW 635csi | '89 BMW 325i | '91 MB 500SL
        The newies ~ '00 BMW 323iT | '02 Jeep Liberty | '08 Nissan Pathfinder | '12 Audi R8

Comment

sweet
          IG: GunsCarsBikesCigars

Comment

Originally posted by WISE9UY View Post
            Very nice clean R8! Ice Silver contrasts so well with the carbon accents. What was the motivation to bag it? Variable height? Variable comfort? Just curious
            Thanks for the kind words. I went air ride since I really like the convenience and looks. I first went coilovers on it and quickly swapped it out about a month later. I am fortunate to have other cars on air so I knew it wouldn't ruin the experience for me. it's been on air now for roughly a year and I still enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
            X