No announcement yet.

E46 Daydreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankyou for your words of wisdom on snapchat last night brother, almost brought a tear to my eye.

Hope the hangover doesn't kill you x
    Bagged 2002 Lupo SE Project (Dead)
    1999 Polo 6N 1.4 CL Daily project

Instagram: @lewdeak

Comment

• Nice car, dude! I really admire people who take extra effort to bring out their passion in their cars.

Comment

• IT'S NEARLY CHRISTMAS

Comment

• Lol love the Christmas spirit

Comment

• James May already killed the game with that look on his XR2i

I'm sure you got some puzzled looks driving around like that haha

"Emmaline" B8.5 Audi A4 2.0TFSI Quattro 6MT Build Thread
            "Ophelia" MK7.5 Volkswagen GTI SE Performance 6MT Build Thread

MKIV Volkswagen Golf GLS 2.0 5MT Coming Soon to a Forum Near You

RIP "Effy" E60 BMW 530xi 6MT [N52] Build Thread
            SOLD"Adéline"B5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 5MT Build Thread

Comment

• A damn good thread mate! keep it up, loving the whole progress! such a clean look, keeps my OCD in check :P
              2015_VW Golf R
              Manual
              APR Tuned

Comment

• Lol. Epic! hahaha
                Lucas
                Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                Originally posted by LCG
                High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• I'm dying over the christmas wrap pics LOL

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

• Love the colour! Please loose the alpina lip, it,s ugly and only belongs on real alpina's. Futher that love the stance on the car!
                    Facebook Sander Zuurbier
                    Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

• Originally posted by Fila View Post
                      Lol love the Christmas spirit
                      Originally posted by 19birel View Post
                      James May already killed the game with that look on his XR2i

I'm sure you got some puzzled looks driving around like that haha
                      Originally posted by mrmomoz View Post
                      A damn good thread mate! keep it up, loving the whole progress! such a clean look, keeps my OCD in check :P
                      Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                      Lol. Epic! hahaha
                      Originally posted by Fruttolo View Post
                      I'm dying over the christmas wrap pics LOL
                      Originally posted by SanderZ View Post
                      Love the colour! Please loose the alpina lip, it,s ugly and only belongs on real alpina's. Futher that love the stance on the car!
                      It was a lot of fun and I've never had so much attention from strangers haha - Hope you all get what you wanted from good ol' Santa.

I've also finally found a great bodyshop that will sort out my front lip for me and get it bonded onto the bumper. Exciting times ahead!

Comment

• For Christmas this year I got my first ever parking ticket!

Very festive. I've appealed it as it's a load of shite.

Also, the splitter is still chilling on my car - I won't be taking it off until it goes to the body shop.

Comment

• Well it was fun while it lasted.

RIP spliter. It got into a fight with a puddle and the puddle won.

Back to square one.

Looking for a rare kit... anyone know where I can find a Hamann one?

Comment

• Thank god!
                            Facebook Sander Zuurbier
                            Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

• Hi all, quick update!

Had the first car day of the year which was very nice. The weather here is shite and I'm not good at being cold so it's kind of tricky to work on cars over winter.

Anyway, I took care of loads of little jobs.

Firstly, I fixed my superglued front kidney grill.

It's no different, it's simply no longer help in with super glue and sits way more flush than the old one.

Here you can also see my terribly horrible lacquer peel. I need to fix it before show season, and I'm currently trying to figure out the best way to do that.

Also, I had a leak in my boot. It was terrible. When I bought my new lights I was missing a rubber part which would stop it from leaking - I ended up delaying this job for too long.

You'd think to yourself that that's not too bad. It's just a drip that gets caught in the little tray. But you'd be wrong.

That's right.

The whole spare wheel well including every nook and cranny under neath the carpets and tray were flooded.

Disaster I hear you cry!

I ended up emptying it, drying it, and finding more water. It just wouldn't end. In the end I jacked the front left wheel so the car was pointing down and to the right and the water all flowed down to a neat little corner. Once again, I drained it out.

Afterwards, I hit the whole thing with a hair drier and made sure there was no more dampness.

In the mean time, my friend thoroughly cleaned up the carpets and basically brought the whole thing back to life.

Happy days!

Next was the exciting bit. M3 side skirts!

I got very, VERY lucky on eBay and found real M3 parts in Topaz Blue. Who the hell wanted a Topaz Blue M3.

So, Ben (and whoever else complained about my 'aero' guttering) you'll be happy to know it's all gone now!

Anyway, out with the old, and in with the new...

I'm pretty happy. The whole thing just looks much neater and classier. I feel like sacrificing fake lows is worth it here, and if anything makes me feel more adult-y (I'm turning 20 this month and it scares me.)

So, next on the to do list: Sort out front bumper, get my rear arches professionally rolled so i can take passangers, new wheels and tires, exhaust.

And that will be the car done for the 2018 show season. After that I'll probably get bored of it and get an E36. Or I'll dump a 330 lump in it and paint it red. Who knows.

Thanks for reading!

Comment

• I like the new M3 skirts, lucky finding them in the proper color! As for the bumper it's gonna need a respray, sounds like a good excuse to get an M-Sport bumper and have that painted up instead!

"Emmaline" B8.5 Audi A4 2.0TFSI Quattro 6MT Build Thread
                                "Ophelia" MK7.5 Volkswagen GTI SE Performance 6MT Build Thread

MKIV Volkswagen Golf GLS 2.0 5MT Coming Soon to a Forum Near You

RIP "Effy" E60 BMW 530xi 6MT [N52] Build Thread
                                SOLD"Adéline"B5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 5MT Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X