Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1986 300E 5spd W124 DD

Hey all,

This is my 1986 Mercedes 300E 5spd. I have it for sale on Craigslist and on eBay, but I personally think it would be best in an SW member's ownership.

They only brought 900 to the USA. 600 in 86' and 300 in 87'. Kind of rare, not super collectible, but very neat.

The car is in good mechanical condition and is mostly original.

Drivetrain
    M103 straight six
    The only known modification is a cat delete. It sounds a little better and supposedly helps power output too.
    Transmission, as far as I know, is all original except the guy I bought it from did a trans fluid flush at some point.

Suspension
    Aggressively stock.
    The guy I bought it from a cut about an inch out of the front spring so it sits a little lower, but other than that as far as I know its stock and it rides like that, very squishy and comfortable.

Cosmetics
    The paint is all original except for the front bumper and rear spoiler which are also real Gen1 AMG parts. the pinstripe is starting to fade and it got some spots on it, but all things considered, for 31 and being black, it's not bad.

The biggest mention as to modifications would be that the interior is swapped from a 1994 E320. It's tan leather and it looks pretty good. The heated seats work and most of the electric functions work most of the time.

The guy who I bought it from was a well versed Mercedes mechanic in Connecticut, he did most of the work at his shop and the car is originally from New Jersey.

I also have an aftermarket exhaust that the guy fabbed up, it is styled like the old Brabus ones with the dual slash.

Asking $7500- shoot me an offer, the car needs to go
    Located in upstate NY with me

Last edited by Mhabe9; 07-07-2017, 02:47 PM.
    - Matt

Price drop $7000, shoot me an offer
    - Matt

Comment

Nice car ����

Comment

This is dope nice little DD or a great build

Comment

That Brabus front bumper is actually worth quite some money. Even in europe very hard to find! GLWS!
          Lucas
          Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
          Originally posted by LCG
          High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Cheers guys!
            - Matt

Comment

Price drop to $6500, someone buy it, please?
              - Matt

Comment

Also, I do have the trim piece for the door, just haven't had the time to put it on
                - Matt

Comment

Working...
                X