FS: 1984' Porsche 911 RSR Wide Body Hot Rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1984' Porsche 911 RSR Wide Body Hot Rod

It’s with great regret that I let this one go. It’s time to move onto a new project, hopefully a 964 preferably.

Before you go reading on I would like to premise that this is a “DRIVER”! This Carrera is not perfect, not a concourse and not for the purist. This is a tastefully built hot rod with tons of fun goodies. It drives exceptionally well, sticks to the road, and brakes amazingly. It even has working ice cold A/C. (idles funky when the A/C is on still trying to work this one out)

Brief History:
    I have owned this 911 for 4+ years. I purchased the car from a fellow in Vail, CO and he purchased it on eBay from California. This Carrera lived in Louisiana for many years; it then made its way to Texas for a ton of work and finished its time in California.

There are too many modifications to list but I have service records dating back 15+ years. Please call me for specific questions.

The chassis is in great condition with ZERO rust and has 258k miles. The engine and transmission were both rebuilt in 2005, roughly 30k miles ago.

Recent (5-10-17) leak down reveal’s:

cyl1-3%
    cyl 2-3%
    cyl 3-3%
    cyl 4-2%
    cyl 5-2%
    cyl 6-3%

Most recently the 911 has been painted Nardo Gray all glass out, brand new windshield, brand new rubber everywhere $$$, 935 aero mirrors, RS carpet kit, RS door panels, GT-Racing fiberglass dash with custom upholstery, euro tails, euro turn signals, brand new hood crest, new rack boots, lowered to euro ride height, momo prototipo, and much much more.

Here is a list of Mods *there are a ton of odd and ends that aren’t listed:
    Nardo Gray Paint
    Euro Tail Lights and front turn signals
    Fiberglass wide body rear and front fenders.
    RSR front bumper w/ 965 molding.
    RSR Carbon rear bumper
    Oil Cooler
    Willwood/Bremtek brake upgrade
    17” Kinesis K58’s 11’’ in the rear and 9’’ in the front w/ 1inch spacers all around
    Ducktail w/ custom grill
    930 Brake Booster
    930 Turbo Tie Rods
    Seine Short/Gated Shifter
    Momo Prototipo
    Dansk Exhaust
    SS Heat Exchangers
    H4 Headlight conversion

Engine: (Engine Code= 64E02815) I have not sent this into Porsche but I do believe it is matching numbers
    9 out of 10 (Pulls very very hard and feels incredible. Aesthetically the engine bay needs a little cleaning and love to be perfect, but hey it’s a driver.)

Exterior:
    9 out of 10 (the only reason I say that is the front and rear fenders are fiberglass they wont look perfect forever. The ducktail could use some work as well pointed out in video.)

Interior:
    9 out of 10 (everything is basically new except for the headliner and seats. The driver seat needs to be rebuilt; it will not fold forward for rear access.)

VIN# WP0AB0916ES121136

Price $40,000

Comment

God I wish I could make you an offer on that thing it is amazing!! �������� Sweet ride nice job on it

Comment

Originally posted by Gary2 View Post
        God I wish I could make you an offer on that thing it is amazing!! �������� Sweet ride nice job on it
        Thanks! I actually forgot I posted it on here. This one sold in 2 days. Went to a great home.

Comment

Working...
        X