281.387.seven839

Bolt Pattern:
    5x114.3

Mileage:
    70,2XX

Pictures:

Condition Description:
    -Exterior 9/10
    Exterior has a dime sized dent in trunk I've been told paintless dent removal will correct the issue. Due to being lowered current wheels got caught on the plastic attached to fender. Ill try an bring attention to the area per request, very hard to point out. Fenders have not been tampered with at all. Front bumper has holes from license plate bracket removal. All splash shields and fender liners still in tact also. Car was driven maybe 2-5 times a month for the past 3 years.

-Interior 9.5/10
    Willing to provide additional pictures upon request. Tint has been removed, car has been garage kept the entire time I've owned it(4 years). Interior has no rips or tears. Driver seat has normal wrinkles from getting in and out extremely minor. No lights on in dash, these models are known for IACV(Idle Air Control Valve) clogging, part has been purchased, will be installed by Lexus tech this week. Backseats have been sat in no more than 3 times. Mint condition to say the least, will include pictures of interior asap as well.

Additional Info:
    As title states, i have a very well kept 2001 Lexus ES300 Coach Edition available. All service I've had done has been at Lexus dealers, i work for a Lexus dealer here in Houston, Texas. Car was purchased from a service manager at a Lexus dealer also. Had all intentions on uninstalling aftermarket parts, too busy to do so at this point. Car will NOT include LS430 18" wheels. I can provide steelies for an additional charge or you can bring a set of wheels. Im in no rush to sell this vehicle, willing to work with serious buyers. Please keep negative feedback to yourself, it'd save us both a lot of time. I've done a ton of research on this vehicle in the market, and feel I've priced accordingly, considering all the additional parts included. Only willing to meet during the day for safety precautions for both parties. If you have no intentions on making a legitimate business transaction please just move on, its not worth it. Do not hesitate to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. My apology if pics aren't the best of quality.

Parts Included:
    BC EDK Coils(installed)
    Stock suspension
    5K HID kit(headlights)
    Yellow bulbs (fogs)
    LED lighting (interior)
    LED Lighting (License Plate)
    Pioneer AVIC-X930BT 6.1 In-Dash
    OEM Radio unit
    (2) Power Acoustik-Hdvd-71CC Universal Headrest Monitor 7"(installed)
    (2) OEM Headrest
    Punch 0g Amp Wiring kit

Interior Pics:

Comment

Price Drop:
      $8750

Comment

Working...
      X