17" bbs parts CHEAP 34h

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17" bbs parts CHEAP 34h

Just trying to get rid of some stuff hanging around. These parts arent perfect, but with some love could all be usable.

2x bbs 17"x1" 34h lips in good usable shape. Small chips here and ther, but straight and no crazy rash $75 shipped each or $120 for both

2x bbs 17"x1" 34h lips one with a bend and rash and one with just rash. Bend is fixable. You can see in the pics its small. $40 shipped each or $75 shipped for the pair.

2x bbs 6.5" barrels cracked. repairable for sure $60 shipped each or $100 for the pair.

2x sets of factory bbs m7 bolts. one set painted black and chipping just bolts $50 shipped one set in decent factory shape with nuts $75 shipped

Feel free to text me at 207 659 098three

Bump!

Comment

Originally posted by B5beauyo View Post
      Bump!
      do you still have the 2 set of the bolt parts?

Comment

Originally posted by dino_rs View Post
        do you still have the 2 set of the bolt parts?
        I do!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Both sets of bolts gone. Good lips are stripped and ready for polish

Comment

bump!

Comment

Are the lips and barrels for 16" or 17" faces? What RS's did they come of from?
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/imag...es/cruisin.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
                  Are the lips and barrels for 16" or 17" faces? What RS's did they come of from?
                  They are 17" face stuff. came off bbs rs262/263. I also have other parts off bbs rf. all same size.

Zach B.

Comment

Working...
                  X