No announcement yet.

2017 Crystal White Pearl wrx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air is easy, what I always do is start the trunk portion and take your time figuring out where you want everything, then once you have that in throw in the struts themselves so you can still drive the car. The hard part is the planning for the trunk.

If you need help I can try and make it to you, I am always up for an air install.
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
      Air is easy, what I always do is start the trunk portion and take your time figuring out where you want everything, then once you have that in throw in the struts themselves so you can still drive the car. The hard part is the planning for the trunk.

If you need help I can try and make it to you, I am always up for an air install.
      good idea ill definitely lay out the trunk set up first, and i could always come out to you. id be feel bad having you come out here to help me out. its like doing me two favors.
      Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Instagram: @Ryandnt

Comment

Todays the day and im so excited even though ill have to wait a week or two to install but im just so happy to go get the suspension. bags always seemed so far out of reach for me when i began modifying cars. this is a big step up for me, my last car was on racelands. However i knew for this car id wanna do it right and go big or go home so it was quality coilovers or bags and i decided on bags because i wanted the on the go adjustment
        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Comment

So picked up the bags and everything last night. luckily the previous owner took painters tap and labeled a bunch of the components and their locations on the car so thatll be a great help. However the guy who he bought the tank from sticker bombed it so i will be working on getting that off and was thinking id get it powdercoated to match the body color of the car. Thought that might be a nice touch. The planning for the trunk set up begins now, i wanna try and keep my spare tire accessible since its my daily but we will see what happens. any suggestions from anyone who has done it before is great appreciated.

Comment

Should be sweet

Comment

Originally posted by SaabIsLyfe View Post
              Should be sweet
              hopefully

i have an opportunity to pick up some advan ra3-dt's 18x10 5x114.3 for $700 but one wheel isnt true which ive heard is common for these wheels. (seller says the hub is bent). I am considering picking them up and getting them straightened and changing the color cause the black and red theme they have going on doesnt seem like it would look good on my car.

im interested in anyones input on the wheels or the deal or anything. also if anyones good with photoshop if they could please shop these wheels on a crystal white pearl 15+ wrx for me that would be wonderful.

however after speaking to one shop who said they cant fix that problem im unsure if its possible and if im gonna end up getting the wheels.

Comment

Ask around a few shops man. can't be too bad. Even if it is that's a killer deal for 3. Plus if you ever get bored of them in the near future I might take em off your hands haha.
                Basic Bitch

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73775

Comment

Originally posted by PrStien View Post
                  Ask around a few shops man. can't be too bad. Even if it is that's a killer deal for 3. Plus if you ever get bored of them in the near future I might take em off your hands haha.
                  welll didnt end up getting them someone else made a better offer or sent money before i was able to pick them up, so i decided to be a responsible adult and since i was comfortable spending that money i used it to pay off some debt i had instead of buying wheels i wasnt super into and didnt needed. ill just keep saving for the right set rather than settle for whats available.

Comment

so my bags should be in by next weekend. hopefully in time to roll down to waterfest with my friends. anyone else on here going?

Comment

as much as i wanted to do the air install myself i just couldnt find the time and i was given an opportunity to have it done this week so i dropped it off at the shop last night and i should have it back by friday.

Comment

Cant wait to see the air installed
                        Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

so picked up my car yesterday it looks really good i love it. its not as low as it could be on different wheels with smaller tires but thatll happen later on.

overall it rides nicely and just looks so good aired out. I took a few quick photos with my cell phone yesterday during a break in the rain. I also debadged the rear of the car and i think it looks so much nicer that way. Also throwing in a photo with my friend andrew's bagged & supercharged r32.

Comment

ive got some visual autoworks window vents coming my way, so thatll be fun to have. still waiting on wheels trying to get my savings back up high enough before i really worry about that.

Comment

so nothing really happening with the car right now. i want an exhaust and wheels but trying not to spend money right now. my birthdays in 10 days so maybe ill treat myself then but i probably wont. Im trying to find ways to make more money so i can have more freedom to mod this car or get something else cool. Im dying for an r32 gtr or v8 or something else fun and unique. ive just only ever owned subarus so i really wanna try something different than a turbo 4 cylinder and awd.

i also Kinda wanna pick up a shell or something as a long term project to slowly put money into and make basically every single aspect of it custom and different and learn on. But again money is an issue and i dont have a definite space to keep it right this second. Im indecisive as it is, but not really having money and wanting to drive cool cars in the future as well as get a house for myself in the next couple years really kills any automotive dreams i may have for a cool car right now.

I had a random idea to try and make something into a custom controller for my air suspenion. Ive seen people use nintendo controllers and like old car phones and cameras, but i havent even gotten the slightest clue how to go about doing that. Would honestly be sick though, my thought was to try and use an xbox 360 controller or something else.

Comment

a friend suggested i look into trying to use raspberry pi for my custom controller project so i may try and see what i can do with that, but its all new to me so it would be a learning experience for sure. the problem with trying to do something unique is noone has a write up for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X