• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any problems with the bag setup in the cold weather? no freezing issues

Comment

Originally posted by sawce View Post
      Any problems with the bag setup in the cold weather? no freezing issues
      i took it out in october so never really had in super cold weather but i know if you prep it for winter weather it typically does just fine.
      Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Instagram: @Ryandnt

Comment

so ive been inactive for awhile but heres an update.

i finally put the works on my car, still saving for coilovers though so while the wheels look pretty good (in my opinion) the car definitely needs to be low. the wheels are 18x9.5 +38 with 255/35 firestone firehawk indy 500 tires. The wheels seem to sit where i want them so once i lower the car it should look just right.

picked up my camera for the first time in over a year and took some quick photos 5 mins before it down poured. Im not the greatest photographer or even good for that matter but figured my thread could use something other than cell phone pics.

DSC_1022 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr
        DSC_1023 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_1029 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_1033 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_1034 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_1035 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_1050 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_1049 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_1048 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr
        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Comment

Damn, that wrx looks beautiful.
          But I'm suspect when are subarus involved.
          I hope I will see more of that build.

Comment

Nice Ryan, they look really good on. Cant wait to see it low again.
            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

got my coilovers in yesterday, went with a set from Open Road Tuning, Andrew at ORT is a great guy and they have awesome customer service. I also threw the front lip and jdm grill on. This is the current fitment. I may mess with it some more, but I just decided to leave it this way and play it safe for now. I went out and took some photos today, didnt wanna have just cell phone photos in the thread

DSC_0087 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_0092 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_0110 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_0133 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_0135 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_0156 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_0158 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

Comment

Very nice pics, i love this Wheels
                - VW Polo 6N OpenAir on Exip mesh wheels

- Austin Mini mayfair 1985

Instagram: oscar_polow

Comment

Nice Ryan, looks great on those wheels and lowered down.
                  Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by O2car View Post
                    Very nice pics, i love this Wheels
                    Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                    Nice Ryan, looks great on those wheels and lowered down.
                    thanks guys!

So currently undecided on what my next mod will be. I need some spacers for the rears to get the fitment better and I need to give the fenders a good roll and pull around.

Thinking I may tint the windows or get the apr carbon mirrors next. Or even go and get a nicer driver's seat. But unsure about running a different seat with oem seatbelts or whatever. Don't want to compromise the safety of the vehicle.

Comment

so i purchased a chargespeed carbon fiber rearview mirror cover, didnt have that on my list of ideal future mods, but thought it was a cool piece and could be one step towards having a more unique and quality build.

its a pretty awesome piece too bad its such a small detail of the vehicle.

I also finally got a chance to take some rollers while i was doing a combo photo/video shoot of my wrx and a friends audi. ill post some photos from that set below.

Untitled by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

DSC_0187 by Ryan Foley, on Flickr

Comment

bought a set of apr carbon fiber mirrors, cant wait to install them when they get here. Also ordered a new shift knob, shift boot, and e-brake boot. having a motorsport banner made and putting it on thursday as well as planning to get a new rear bumper painted to replace my messed up bumper and having my front lip paint matched. I may also shave the holes in my front bumper as well. im trying to get the car ready to take to staggered in Springfield, Massachusetts October 7th
                        Last edited by Ryan.; 09-10-2018, 09:06 PM.

Comment

so my cars at the body shop right getting the rear bumper, tow hook cover and the front lip painted. got the banner and the carbon fiber mirrors on. shift and e brake boots should be coming in today. and hopefully ill have my new shift knob in soon. Ive also ordered the carbon fiber trim surround from subiespeed which is gonna go on as soon as the car gets back from the body shop. I registered for the Staggered 2018 show in Springfield Ma and the organizers of the show actually picked my car as one of the cars to show indoors. I'm really excited and surprised because i honestly wasnt sure if my car was good enough to show indoors.

Last edited by Ryan.; 09-28-2018, 10:34 AM.

Comment

looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by WheelCollector View Post
                              looks great!
                              thanks very much

Comment

Working...
                              X