2007 335i Manual AirRide $10,500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 335i Manual AirRide $10,500

Contact info: David, 801-634-7543, email dave.maack@gmail.com call text or mail

Price is 12,000 for car with HRE wheels, 10,500 For car with black wheels

Up for sale is my 6 speed 2007 bmw 335i sport and premium package. It was shipped from north Carolina so has never seen a winter since i have a second car to drive during the winter.

The paint is in great shape and has lived most its life in the garage there is only one scratch from god knows what on the rear fender but would be a cheap fix. The lip could use a touch up but still looks good.

The interior is stock and beautiful the dash has no cracks and I have always kept the interior very clean. Back on black leather its hot but a beautiful thing.

The engine is mostly stock just a afe dry dual cone intake but clean bay and doesn’t leak any fluids oil has been changed as often as needed.

The wheels are hre 3 piece wheels that have been rebuilt with 2.5”lips in the front and 3” in the back with a custom vanilla ice-cream powder coat job from armor coatings. they used to be 1.5” and 2” lips and i can give you the old lips just in case you want them. Tries are in great shape!

The good news is that it already has an air ride suspension installed and comes with the stock one as well, so no more dealing with pesky speed bumps that break your bumpers. It is an air lift V2 kit and has adjustable dampening and camber! the tank resides in the back and is purple at the moment but ill paint it what ever color you want. The control for the ride height is tucked into the glove box no holes have been drilled. the tank can also fill your tires theres a hose and everything

The only bad things about this car is that one of the fog lights isn’t very clear. The wheels don’t have tire pressure sensors in them, unless you want the black wheels they have sensors
    There is a methanol injection kit that never got installed in it

Mod list
    m3 back bumper
    front lip
    BMW short shift kit
    aftermarket exhaust (it sounds really good)
    V2 air lift kit auto and manual settings
    afe dual cone intake
    motorsport hardware stud kit with open lugs and 5mm spacer in front
    extra set of wheels
    19” HRE wheels
    meth injection kit burger motor sport (not on car)
    Roof rack
    New tires

totals of all the mods tires and so on is around $11,000

Sold!

Comment

Working...
    X