1990 Miata Eunos *Detroit, MI*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 Miata Eunos *Detroit, MI*

I've got a 1990 Miata Eunos that has been legally imported from Japan. It is right hand drive and a manual transmission

61k miles (98,5xx kilometers)
    5 speed manual
    All original and stock except for an aftermarket radio (for reception) and a Nardi personal wheel with an nrg quick release
    Everything is tight and it drives perfect. Interior is spotless and not a speck of rust anywhere. The paint is flaking in quite a few areas, but again, it is all original. It has a hardtop with defrost and a newer soft top with a glass window and defrost. I would do new seals (easy and cheap) On get minor leaking in heavy downpours with just the soft top up. It has power windows and locks that all function properly. Between vehicle purchase and import costs, it would be 8k+ to bring it here yourself. You can get this one now and not have to go through all the legal hassle and the wait!

Asking $8,000 or best offer. Not looking at any trades at this time unless you have at least 4-5k cash to add on top (cars, bikes, boats are ok) It's a 4th car to me and I have some projects I'd like to get done so I'm willing to negotiate. Any questions feel free to shoot me a pm and I'll get back with you as soon as possible

Last edited by Svt1391; 06-25-2017, 06:57 PM.

Bump

Comment

Bump. If full price is met, I will have the car wrapped any solid color of the purchasers choice with a deposit

Comment

$7500 bump

Comment

Nice ���� car bump

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Anyone know where this car is now?

Comment

Working...
              X