Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v8 Kompressor With Some Decent Fitment /// s55 AMG Content

Just listed it for sale but wanted to share a few recent pics

Wheels aren't my favorite but you pull em off well.

Comment

Damn, that is classy.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Wow, that looks incredible. If you don't mind a couple questions; how much fender work needed to be done to clear the 10.5's? The fronts don't look like they would rub or is that an illusion? And are you lowered with adjustable links or some other method? Any downsides to the amount of drop, ie suspension faults or stiffness? The sizes and drop look just right, so I'm thinking of matching them close for my 06 s600.

Comment

Originally posted by srpowered240sx View Post
          Wow, that looks incredible. If you don't mind a couple questions; how much fender work needed to be done to clear the 10.5's? The fronts don't look like they would rub or is that an illusion? And are you lowered with adjustable links or some other method? Any downsides to the amount of drop, ie suspension faults or stiffness? The sizes and drop look just right, so I'm thinking of matching them close for my 06 s600.
          The 10.5s clear pretty good. I've done no fender work either. You do need to stretch the tires though as I'm running 225/35/20 front and 245/35/20 rear. Slight rub in rear on big dips but nothing bad. I'm on links and additionally lowered on star. Car does drive firmer but no other ill affect.

Comment

Nice, thanks for the info.

Comment

Haha I just realized that I already follow you on IG for a while
              Mr. SoCalTires

Great car!
              Lucas
              Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
              Originally posted by LCG
              High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Working...
              X